THE LONDON SESSIONS
- PRODUCT CATEGORY SAMPLE PACK
- GENRE ROCK, POPS
- FORMAT WAV, HALION, EXS24, AIFF, NN-XT, KONTAKT (Preview)
- DLサイズ 9.9 GB (10,630,195,539 byte)
- Release 2014.2
- 商品コード 37001
- 短縮コード ZG190DL
- MAKER ZERO-G
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing and/or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to:
-Use the Sounds in combination with other sounds within your musical compositions (including music for film, television, multi-media production) of recorded or live performances.
-Use the Sounds to synchronize in timed relation with audio/visual productions or applications, such as films, video productions, radio/TV programs or commercials, live performances, computer games and multimedia presentations.
- Modify the Sounds and may use the Sounds for commercial purposes within the productions.
2. The Licensee MAY NOT use the Sounds to create a sound library that is relisenced to multiple third parties.
3. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
4. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
5. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sample library product.
6. Licensor will not be responsible if the Sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: https://sonicwire.com/support/inquiry
Please remember your payment will be processed in Japanese YEN.
- [Japanese Yen]8,305.00 JPY
- [US Dollar]80.010 USD
- [Euro]65.741 EUR
- [British Pound]58.527 GBP
- [Swiss Franc]70.856 CHF
- [Canadian Dollar]101.736 CAD
- [Australian Dollar]103.685 AUD
- [New Zealand Dollar]111.456 NZD
- [Hong Kong Dollar]620.332 HKD
- [Chinese Yuan]518.544 CNY
- [South Korean Won]88,465.881 KRW
THE LONDON SESSIONS - over 5Gb of samples from some of the best session players around, all recorded in glorious 24bit audio in this triple DVD set.
Imagine that you had the pick of the best session musicians in London. Musicians who have played for artists as diverse as Amy Winehouse, Chaka Khan, Robbie Williams, Lily Allen, The Specials, Whitney Houston, Ronnie Wood, Mika, Tiny Tempah and Kathryn Williams.
Then imagine you record them in one of the best known studios in the world, Dean Street in Soho, London. A studio that has played host to the likes of David Bowie, T-Rex, Thin Lizzy, U2, The Smiths, Robert Plant, Pink Floyd, Tina Turner, Black Eyed Peas, Noel Gallagher, Tinchy Stryder, Plan B, Frank Sinatra and Dusty Springfield to name but a few.
You create 16 unique brand new songs in a wide variety of styles from cool retro & soul a la Mark Ronson to lounge, rock and funk all with the characteristic sound of players who have backed Amy Winehouse and many other incredible artists. Record it all through a Neve console and mix on an SSL Duality. Then you strip each full length song into its individual tracks and cut those into manageable parts that can be used as the user sees fit.
Producer, programmer and engineer Jake Carter has done just that and created a library of 1700 samples of the utmost quality in terms of musicianship, songwriting and recording quality - all programmed to work in your favourite music software.
All the samples in this library have been pre-cleared and are 100% original and royalty-free for your musical use without any additional licensing fees.
"16 construction kits produced by Jake Carter and a crack team of London session musicians. Stylistically, it's a mixed bag, from soul and funk to rock and 'retro', and the production is first class. As construction kit libraries go, this is one of the best we've heard. There's plenty of material for each kit.." (Computer Music magazine, UK).
"What is most appealing about The London Sessions, though, is the liveliness of the performances. There is a sort of no-nonsense approach to the whole thing, which adds character to the sounds and makes them all the more useable" (Sound On Sound magazine, UK).
Drums, bass, electric and acoustic guitars, piano, organ and synth are the mainstays of each track but there are also luscious live strings, loads of percussion, plenty of kicking brass, some woodwind, the odd vibraphone, clarinet, music box, mellotron, harp and even some scratches, vocal fx and mandolin.
If you want some top quality live playing to brighten up your compositions then come to The London Sessions!
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- About KONTAKT format: Please note that this product is not compatible with Kontakt Player, and requires the full retail version of Kontakt to work. This product will not appear in the Kontakt library pane and so cannot be loaded into Kontakt using the Add Library button.
- When the checkout is complete, 2 confirmation mails which contain Serial Numbers are sent to you mail address.
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.