LACK OF AFRO PRESENTS ANALOGUE SOUL
- PRODUCT CATEGORY SAMPLE PACK
- GENRE FUNK, DISCO, BREAKBEAT
- FORMAT WAV, REX2, HALION, EXS24, SOUND FONT, NN-XT, KONG, KONTAKT (Preview)
- DLサイズ 1.21 GB (1,295,003,832 byte)
- Release 2013.10
- 商品コード 95940
- 短縮コード LMD270
- MAKER LOOPMASTERS
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing and/or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to use the Sounds in combination with other sounds within your musical compositions (including music for film, television, multi-media production) of recorded or live performances.
2. The Licensee may use the Sounds for commercial purposes within original musical compositions (i.e. when they don't appear in isolation or as sound effects).
3. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
4. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
5. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sample library product.
6. Licensor will not be responsible if the Sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please remember your payment will be processed in Japanese YEN.
- [Japanese Yen]5,577.00 JPY
- [US Dollar]43.616 USD
- [Euro]41.281 EUR
- [British Pound]34.925 GBP
- [Swiss Franc]42.523 CHF
- [Canadian Dollar]56.002 CAD
- [Australian Dollar]61.983 AUD
- [New Zealand Dollar]68.078 NZD
- [Hong Kong Dollar]342.281 HKD
- [Chinese Yuan]291.924 CNY
- [South Korean Won]55,556.072 KRW
It’s only Funking Friday! Loopmasters join forces with the one man Funk Maestro that is Lack of Afro for an all you can eat package of ridiculously infectious loops and samples for Hip Hop, Funk, Soul and Breaks producers worldwide.
Musically multi-talented Lack of Afro aka Adam Gibbons drops a pure samplist’s dream come true with an exciting collection of royalty free live instrumental loops and sounds. The detail that has gone into this pack is staggering. Adam has captured the pure essence of vintage vinyl from authentic recording processes to those magical “In the moment” musical phrases found in Classic Funk and Soul records. You may never need to crate dig again!
“Real instruments are at the heart of the Lack of Afro sound and I wanted this pack to reflect that. Centred on funk, but also combining elements of hip- hop, soul & jazz, everything was recorded to tape for added analogue warmth...”
Lack of Afro has achieved a startling amount in the few years since his first releases on Freestyle records back in 2006. With four highly acclaimed albums under his belt, touring live and DJing across the world, and producing and remixing everyone from Tom Jones, The Pharcyde, The New Mastersounds through to Wax, Herbal T & Kraak & Smaak, Adams eclectic and progressive musical take on production harnesses musical styles ranging from funk, soul and hip-hop creating contemporary yet vintage musical escapades.
The Lack of Afro story began in 2006 after signing to Freestyle Records resulting in the release of the stunning debut single "Wait A Minute." Which turned out to be one of the labels fastest selling 12"s ever. The subsequent album "Press On" saw Adam playing nearly all the instruments himself and deservedly so Hailed by iDJ magazine as "one of the greatest albums of the modern funk era". In 2009 with "My Groove, Your Move", Lack of Afro dispelled the difficult second album' syndrome without even breaking a sweat and his 2011 album “This Time” was a trailblazing, soulful ride showcasing the musical depths of this multi-instrumentalist mastermind.
Adam has really pulled out the stops in recording this sample pack and has made extensive use of his treasured studio collection including Fostex R-8 reel-to-reel tape machine, Universal Audio LA-610, Neumann TLM 102, 1950’s Premier drum kit, Hammond L-100 , Fender Rhodes Mk 1, Wurlitzer Piano, Hohner Clavinet, Upright piano, Nord Electro, Fender Jazz bass guitar, Fender Mustang guitar, Epiphone Sheraton guitar, Epiphone Valve Jr amplifier, LP congas, LP bongos and shakers.
Expect to find over 1Gb of ridiculously infectious sounds including 279 Loops and 186 One Shot samples all recorded at 24Bit 44.1Khz including funky old school sounding breaks, blistering keys and organ riffs, syncopated live bass, rock solid percussion loops and an incredible collection of multi sampled real instruments from Adam's personal collection.
In Detail expect to find 1.19Gb of 24Bit 44.1Khz loops and sounds including 3 Full Funky construction Kits, 33 Bass Loops, 87 Drum Breaks, 34 Guitar Loops, 33 Hammond Loops, 53 Percussion Loops, 11 Piano Loops, 21 Wurlitzer Loops, 4 Clavinet Loops, 109 Drum One Shots, 26 SFX, 3 Multi Sampled Keys Instruments, 284 Rex2 Files and 18 Soft Sampler Instruments for Kontakt, Halion, Exs24, Nnxt and Sfz Formats. The collection is also available in Apple Loops, Ableton Live Pack and Reason Refill to purchase separately.
All Single Sounds in this pack have been tagged ready to use in Native Instruments Maschine making locating the sounds within the Maschine browser effortless.
Lack of Afro has received huge support since the beginning from BBC Radio 1, Radio 2 and BBC 6 Music and has played multiple live sessions at Maida Vale studios in London. His tunes have been featured in TV and film in both the UK and US: from being employed as a composer on forthcoming ABC sitcom “Mixology”, through to Sky Sports to HBO’s Entourage,
Analogue Soul is an all-out Funk attack of hard to create samples and should be an essential collection for any producer. Hit play on the Tape Machine and Sample the Infectious Vintage sound of Lack of Afro TODAY!
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
- About KONTAKT format: Please note that this product is not compatible with Kontakt Player, and requires the retail version of Kontakt to work. This product will not appear in the Kontakt libraries pane.
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- When the checkout is complete, 2 confirmation mails which contain Serial Numbers are sent to you mail address.
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.