ISTANBUL CUMBUSH VOL. 2
- PRODUCT CATEGORY SAMPLE PACK
- GENRE FOLK, WORLD, AMBIENT, EXPERIMENTAL, CINEMATIC
- FORMAT WAV
- DLサイズ 455 MB (477,205,031 byte)
- Release 2022.7
- PRODUCT CODE B6536
- SHORTENED CODE LMETDL031
- MAKER EarthTone
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing and/or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to use the Sounds in combination with other sounds within your musical compositions (including music for film, television, multi-media production) of recorded or live performances.
2. The Licensee may use the Sounds for commercial purposes within original musical compositions (i.e. when they don't appear in isolation or as sound effects).
3. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
4. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
5. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sample library product.
6. Licensor will not be responsible if the Sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: https://sonicwire.com/support/inquiry
Please remember your payment will be processed in Japanese YEN.
- [Japanese Yen]6,556.00 JPY
- [US Dollar]44.121 USD
- [Euro]40.294 EUR
- [British Pound]34.960 GBP
- [Swiss Franc]38.900 CHF
- [Canadian Dollar]59.942 CAD
- [Australian Dollar]66.702 AUD
- [New Zealand Dollar]72.421 NZD
- [Hong Kong Dollar]343.981 HKD
- [Chinese Yuan]313.119 CNY
- [South Korean Won]57,184.617 KRW
We are very proud to present the second instalment of Istanbul Cumbush a collection of traditional cumbush melodies that have been professionally played by exceptional musicians to reflect its unique and characteristic sounds.
The cumbush is a Turkish stringed instrument of relatively modern origin. It was developed in 1930 by Zeynel Abidin Cumbush (1881-1947) as a fretless oud-like instrument that could be heard as part of a larger ensemble. It is shaped like an American banjo, with a spun-aluminium resonator bowl and skin soundboard. Although originally configured as an oud, the instrument has been converted to other instruments by attaching a different set of neck and strings.
In detail expect to find 476 MB of raw content featuring 156 beautifully played Cumbush loops from 80 to 130 BPM and includes a dry version (w/o any additional e.q, compressor, or reverb effects) and wet version of each, giving a total of 186 files. All loops are key and tempo-labelled for ease of use. All sounds are ready to fit straight in your tracks.
This instrument can be used accompanying other instruments and is perfectly usable in a variety of musical genres whether you're producing world music, ethnic & organic folk music, experimental, cinematic, ambient, meditation, live lounge, electronica or even hip hop also suitable for film score, documentaries and media compositions as well - the only limit is your imagination!
Please note: this is a "Cumbush" pack only, other sounds contained within this demo are for illustration purposes only.
Any references to any brands on this site/page, including reference to brands and instruments, are provided for description purposes only. For example references to instrument brands are provided to describe the sound of the instrument and/or the instrument used in the sample. Loopmasters do not have (nor do they claim) any association with or endorsement by these brands. Any goodwill attached to those brands rest with the brand owner. Loopmasters or its Suppliers do not accept any liability in relation to the content of the sample or the accuracy of the description. "RHODES" is a registered trademark of Joseph A Brandstetter.
476 MB312 Files (156 dry - 156 wet)056 Cumbush Loops 80BPM050 Cumbush Loops 90BPM050 Cumbush Loops 100BPM050 Cumbush Loops 110BPM050 Cumbush Loops 120BPM050 Cumbush Loops 130BPM006 Timeless Cumbush Melodies
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
- About KONTAKT format: Please note that this product is not compatible with Kontakt Player, and requires the retail version of Kontakt to work. This product will not appear in the Kontakt libraries pane.
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- When the checkout is complete, 2 confirmation mails which contain Serial Numbers are sent to you mail address.
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.