IMPROMPTU TEXTURAL PERCUSSIONS
- PRODUCT CATEGORY SAMPLE PACK
- GENRE INSTRUMENTS, WORLD, SOUNDTRACK, CINEMATIC
- FORMAT KONTAKT (Preview), KONTAKT 6
- DLサイズ 3.41 GB (3,661,400,388 byte)
- Release 2021.4
- 商品コード B1637
- 短縮コード ZG265DL
- MAKER ZERO-G
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing and/or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to use the Sounds in combination with other sounds within your musical compositions (including music for film, television, multi-media production) of recorded or live performances.
2. The Licensee may use the Sounds for commercial purposes within original musical compositions (i.e. when they don't appear in isolation or as sound effects).
3. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
4. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
5. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sample library product.
6. Licensor will not be responsible if the Sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: https://sonicwire.com/support/inquiry
Please remember your payment will be processed in Japanese YEN.
- [Japanese Yen]6,006.00 JPY
- [US Dollar]54.960 USD
- [Euro]45.802 EUR
- [British Pound]39.521 GBP
- [Swiss Franc]50.196 CHF
- [Canadian Dollar]67.448 CAD
- [Australian Dollar]70.990 AUD
- [New Zealand Dollar]76.289 NZD
- [Hong Kong Dollar]426.896 HKD
- [Chinese Yuan]355.742 CNY
- [South Korean Won]61,878.612 KRW
Impromptu Textural Percussions is a unique and experimental Kontakt 6 instrument featuring 30 individual instruments and over 5GB of samples (uncompressed).
It is dedicated to the creation of amazingly beautiful, eerie and complex soundscapes using only percussion instruments recorded by percussionist extraordinaire Hugh Wilkinson. ITP is a fantastic tool for improvisation and serendipity and will be a great addition to your acoustic arsenal.
The instruments featured are:
- 3 different cymbals (Chinese, 17” and 18”)
- Snare Drum
In addition to this, a number of sound design patches using different percussions as source material are also provided. These all have an incredible organic quality.
The centrepiece of ITP is the Impromptu Engine; a system that combines loops of improvised, un-synced snippets with a granular synthesizer to create unique and unusual sounds and atmospheres.
We recorded 3x round robins in three different intensity layers that you can crossfade between using the central control.
Playing a note with the mod-wheel completely down will trigger a sparse improvised loop on that pitch; start moving the mod-wheel up to gradually crossfade to the medium and finally, to the dense layer.
As well as the Impromptu patches for Glockenspiel, Vibraphone and Crotales we have also created bonus Impromptu patches for cymbals (Chinese, 17” and 18”) and snare drum (played both with brushes and sticks): they are more experimental in nature and perhaps not as immediate to use but can lead to rather interesting sounds. Crotales, cymbals, glockenspiel, vibraphone and waterphone are also available as bowed instruments. These patches are great for creating beautiful, ethereal atmospheres.
We have also included 82 Snapshots which will help speed up your workflow and also give you a starting point to create your own incredible textures.
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- About KONTAKT format: Please note that this product is not compatible with Kontakt Player, and requires the full retail version of Kontakt to work. This product will not appear in the Kontakt library pane and so cannot be loaded into Kontakt using the Add Library button.
- When the checkout is complete, 2 confirmation mails which contain Serial Numbers are sent to you mail address.
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.