- PRODUCT CATEGORY SAMPLE PACK
- GENRE SFX, FX, CINEMATIC
- FORMAT WAV
- DLサイズ 6.76 GB (7,254,503,002 byte)
- Release 2019.9
- 商品コード A8420
- 短縮コード CTDL051
- MAKER CINETOOLS
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing and/or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to use the Sounds in combination with other sounds within your musical compositions (including music for film, television, multi-media production) of recorded or live performances.
2. The Licensee may use the Sounds for commercial purposes within original musical compositions (i.e. when they don't appear in isolation or as sound effects).
3. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
4. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
5. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sample library product.
6. Licensor will not be responsible if the Sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: https://sonicwire.com/support/inquiry
Please remember your payment will be processed in Japanese YEN.
- [Japanese Yen]12,859.00 JPY
- [US Dollar]117.070 USD
- [Euro]108.341 EUR
- [British Pound]89.961 GBP
- [Swiss Franc]115.008 CHF
- [Canadian Dollar]155.208 CAD
- [Australian Dollar]175.040 AUD
- [New Zealand Dollar]183.224 NZD
- [Hong Kong Dollar]909.277 HKD
- [Chinese Yuan]819.045 CNY
- [South Korean Won]139,450.397 KRW
Cinetools proudly presents “Blackout” featuring modern and powerful trailer sounds. All is designed for dark thrilling, nerve-racking, heart-stopping epic blockbuster scores and trailers. This library contains over 950 cinematic sound effects ready to help you to add analogue touch you need for today’s projects... Derived from various synth sources which are meticulously designed on actual analog synths and heavily processed to create more organic, hybrid sources to enhance your existing compositions.
Before diving deeper into the details, let us quickly describe the overall library so that you can better understand what is inside.. This captivating library offers you a massive amount of intriguing sounds embracing all the latest and emerging cinematic scoring trends, such as dark and hypnotic basses, heavy benders, cinematic braams, deep downers, earth shattering sub-booms and blockbusting hits, drastic synth-lines, evolving soundscapes, markers, pings, stings, trailer clocks, pulses and patterns, reverses and suck-backs, energetic rises, innovating whooshes, analogue multi-sampled synths, inspirational cue starters ready to fire up your creativity and allow you to make something entirely unique and completely your own underscore! Purely designed with analog synthesizers and expanding upon the latest trends in professional scores. If you’re looking for a more synth based library to production “Blackout” may be the good choice for you!
In detail expect to find 8.5GB of high quality sounds including 964 ready-to-use cinematic SFX divided into two main folders Designed SFX and Designer Tools. Designed SFX Folder contains 686 designed sounds consist of 47 Basses & Subs, 33 Benders, 29 Braams, 44 Cue Starters, 31 Downers, 113 Hits, 31 Markers & Stings, 30 Pings, 66 Pulses & Patterns, 33 Reverses & Suck-backs, 21 Risers, 38 Signatures, 49 Soundscapes, 53 Synth-Multis and 68 Whooshes. Every sound in the folder recorded at 24bit / 192kHz, designed and delivered in industry-standard 24bit / 96kHz to ensure the highest quality for today's cinematic production needs.
“Designer Tools” includes 278 sounds contains all the necessary elements you need to design your own analogue and organic sound effects from scratch... All the analogue sounds are captured from Elektron Analog Rytm MKII, Pittsburgh Modular Lifeforms SV1, Moog Sub 37, Make Noise 0-Coast, Moog DFAM, Waldorf Rocket and Moog Grandmother. All organic sounds are recorded with Rode NT1, Rode NTG-3, Zoom F8, Tascam DR100 MKIII, Custom made coil pickup microphone and comes with an incredible sample rate of 192kHz/24bit to give you the best quality for extreme pitch-shifting and FX processing while keeping a top notch level of clarity and precision.
Perfect for any kind of thriller, mystery, action and crime scene or project also be well suited in many other situations where film standard sound is required. Also it’s a good sources for anyone interested in breath-catching themes, soundtracks for chase scenes, suspenseful underscores, thrilling backdrops, audio for dark sci-fi TV shows and video games or just something needs original!
Dive into this pack to jump up a new level in your cinematic journey!
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- About KONTAKT format: Please note that this product is not compatible with Kontakt Player, and requires the full retail version of Kontakt to work. This product will not appear in the Kontakt library pane and so cannot be loaded into Kontakt using the Add Library button.
- When the checkout is complete, 2 confirmation mails which contain Serial Numbers are sent to you mail address.
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.