POP GUITARS VOL 5
- PRODUCT CATEGORY SAMPLE PACK
- GENRE ROCK, R&B, HIPHOP, DEEP HOUSE, FUTURE BASS
- FORMAT WAV, MIDI
- DLサイズ 3.36 GB (3,608,203,264 byte)
- Release 2019.8
- 商品コード A8239
- 短縮コード PRDLD471
- MAKER PRODUCER LOOPS
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing and/or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to use the Sounds in combination with other sounds within your musical compositions (including music for film, television, multi-media production) of recorded or live performances.
2. The Licensee may use the Sounds for commercial purposes within original musical compositions (i.e. when they don't appear in isolation or as sound effects).
3. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
4. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
5. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sample library product.
6. Licensor will not be responsible if the Sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: https://sonicwire.com/support/inquiry
Please remember your payment will be processed in Japanese YEN.
- [Japanese Yen]4,147.00 JPY
- [US Dollar]37.717 USD
- [Euro]32.122 EUR
- [British Pound]27.411 GBP
- [Swiss Franc]35.108 CHF
- [Canadian Dollar]47.981 CAD
- [Australian Dollar]51.793 AUD
- [New Zealand Dollar]53.526 NZD
- [Hong Kong Dollar]293.468 HKD
- [Chinese Yuan]243.798 CNY
- [South Korean Won]44,509.080 KRW
'Pop Guitars Vol 5' is inspired by the hits of artists like Rita Ora, Anne-Marie, Jess Glynne, and Noah Kahan. This authentic Construction Kit collection is a must-have resource for songwriters and producers alike. Whether you use the productions to write a vocal topline over or use the guitar samples to beef up your own productions, your next Pop placement is inches away.
Like the previous bestselling packs in this series, 'Pop Guitars Vol 5' features REAL guitars designed for use in commercial Pop music. But we think the riffs could work equally well in a House, EDM or Country track.
The ridiculously talented guitarist used in this production, Dave Martin, is one of the most intuitive, on-trend musicians we've ever worked with. During his first listen of the backing productions, he was already riffing and putting down commercial hooks. The electric and acoustic guitar parts include funky riffs, strummed choruses, catchy fills, and finger-picked arpeggios.
Fender USA Telecaster and Gibson Les Paul '59 Re-issue electric guitars. Taylor, Yamaha, and Martin acoustic guitars.
The first class producer behind each of the five full productions went above and beyond to create five Construction Kits at the cutting-edge of modern Pop music. This is one of the biggest sample packs we've ever released, with each Construction Kit featuring MIDI, loops, and one-shots for the majority of sounds used.
Productions Inspired By:
- Rita Ora - Let You Love Me
- Anne-Marie - 2002
- Jess Glynne - I'll Be There
- Noah Kahan - False Confidence
Dry samples are available for those who like the gritty sound of raw guitar loops or to add their own FX to bass and synth etc. parts. Effected versions are provided for those who want to drag and drop the samples with the minimum of processing.
This sample library also comes with unlooped/tail versions allowing you to end a phrase with the decay of the reverb/delay applied to the loop. Simply attach the Tail file to the end of the FX loop to create natural sounding endings.
The loops in this product are Royalty-Free, so once purchased, you can use these loops in your commercial releases without having to pay master royalties.
- 5 Pop Productions (Construction Kits)
- Guitar Adlibs, Strums, Riffs, Fills & More
- Electric & Acoustic Guitar
- ACIDized WAV Files
- Loops sync to BPM
- 44.1 kHz/24-Bit
- PC/Mac Compatible
How to Order:
Simply click "ADD TO CART" at the top of this page and choose the element or format you would like, then enter your details. Your Download Link will be send to you by email immediately after your payment has been received.
（From PRODUCER LOOPS）
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
- About KONTAKT format: Please note that this product is not compatible with Kontakt Player, and requires the retail version of Kontakt to work. This product will not appear in the Kontakt libraries pane.
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- When the checkout is complete, 2 confirmation mails which contain Serial Numbers are sent to you mail address.
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.