MIDDLE EASTERN INSTRUMENTS
- PRODUCT CATEGORY SAMPLE PACK
- GENRE DRUM'N'BASS/JUNGLE, AMBIENT, CHILL, DUBSTEP, CINEMATIC
- FORMAT WAV, AppleLoops, Ableton Live Device
- DLサイズ 1.17 GB (1,259,467,822 byte)
- Release 2019.6
- 商品コード A7650
- 短縮コード PRDLD457
- MAKER PRODUCER LOOPS
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing and/or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to use the Sounds in combination with other sounds within your musical compositions (including music for film, television, multi-media production) of recorded or live performances.
2. The Licensee may use the Sounds for commercial purposes within original musical compositions (i.e. when they don't appear in isolation or as sound effects).
3. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
4. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
5. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sample library product.
6. Licensor will not be responsible if the Sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: https://sonicwire.com/support/inquiry
Please remember your payment will be processed in Japanese YEN.
- [Japanese Yen]5,566.00 JPY
- [US Dollar]51.238 USD
- [Euro]42.195 EUR
- [British Pound]36.669 GBP
- [Swiss Franc]46.245 CHF
- [Canadian Dollar]62.284 CAD
- [Australian Dollar]65.403 AUD
- [New Zealand Dollar]70.481 NZD
- [Hong Kong Dollar]397.969 HKD
- [Chinese Yuan]329.720 CNY
- [South Korean Won]57,088.351 KRW
Middle Eastern Instruments' is an enigmatic collection of traditional Ney, Setar and Tar recordings. Use these samples to sculpt an authentic Middle Eastern soundtrack for film and television or get experimental and set your commercial releases apart from the rest. The only limit for these samples is your imagination.
World music instruments have been used to amazing effect in mainstream Pop tracks by the likes of Coldplay, Ed Sheeran, Major Lazer, Justin Timberlake & Shakira. Use the Adlibs to add a touch of mystique to your tracks or embrace the Middle Eastern sound by deploying one of the looped riffs into your production.
The Producer Loops team recorded these unique instruments on location in the Middle East, capturing every nuance of each instrument and utilising the talents of three incredibly skilled traditional musicians.
The Setar is a stringed instrument used in Folk and Classical music throughout Iran. The drone string on the Setar adds an almost hypnotic quality to the sounds produced by this traditional instrument from the lute family.
The Iranian Tar is a close cousin of the Setar but has a fuller presence due to its three drone strings. The figure-of-8 shaped sound bowl on this instrument gives it a resonance like no other.
The wind instrument heard within the demo is the Ney, a flute which is popular throughout all regions of the Middle East. Pair a simple drum beat with a Ney loop and you'll instantly transport your listeners to a souk. This is the quintessential sound of the Middle East.
No MIDI Included:
These instruments were recorded live, in all their glory, so this pack does not include MIDI files.
The 'wet' files contain all of the effects processing heard in the audio demos, meaning you can just 'drag and drop' to instantly get your track up and running. 'Dry' files are also included, allowing you to create your own effects mix.
This sample library also comes with unlooped/tail versions of the wet files, allowing you to end a phrase with the decay of the reverb/delay applied to the loop, another "Producer Loops" exclusive product feature.
All recordings sold in Middle Eastern Instruments are 100% royalty-free, meaning you can use these sounds in your commercial and non-commercial recordings without any further costs.
- 420 MB
- 213 Audio Files
- Adlibs & Loops
- ACIDized WAV Files
- Apple Loops
- Ableton Live Pack 8.1.3
- Reason Refill
- 100% Authentic Recordings
（From PRODUCER LOOPS）
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.