PORTEON VOL 3
- PRODUCT CATEGORY SAMPLE PACK
- GENRE AMBIENT, ELECTRONICA / IDM, CHILL, EDM, FUTURE BASS
- FORMAT WAV, MIDI, SYLENTH1, SERUM
- DLサイズ 1.49 GB (1,594,610,970 byte)
- Release 2019.5
- 商品コード A7523
- 短縮コード DFCD019
- MAKER DIGITAL FELICITY
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing and/or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to use the Sounds in combination with other sounds within your musical compositions (including music for film, television, multi-media production) of recorded or live performances.
2. The Licensee may use the Sounds for commercial purposes within original musical compositions (i.e. when they don't appear in isolation or as sound effects).
3. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
4. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
5. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sample library product.
6. Licensor will not be responsible if the Sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: https://sonicwire.com/support/inquiry
Please remember your payment will be processed in Japanese YEN.
- [Japanese Yen]3,058.00 JPY
- [US Dollar]29.319 USD
- [Euro]24.509 EUR
- [British Pound]21.964 GBP
- [Swiss Franc]26.552 CHF
- [Canadian Dollar]38.011 CAD
- [Australian Dollar]39.827 AUD
- [New Zealand Dollar]41.715 NZD
- [Hong Kong Dollar]227.344 HKD
- [Chinese Yuan]192.849 CNY
- [South Korean Won]32,488.022 KRW
Porteon Vol 3' by Digital Felicity is heavily inspired by the artists Porter Robinson and Madeon, as were the first two volumes in this series. This volume is more dedicated to the sound of Porter Robinson and includes chords and arps in his style.
Due to high demand, also included are the drums from the first volume, as well as those used in the demo track of this pack. This pack was made for you to build on their style, not to copy it.
This pack includes 100 WAV loops labelled in key and BPM to easily drag and drop into almost any DAW. Also included are 20 Xfer Serum Presets and 10 Sylenth1 presets to help you manipulate the sounds if sound design is your thing. A Construction Kit is also provided so that you can analyse the structure of the demo track.
This demo track was heavily inspired by Porter Robinson's track 'Years of War ft. Breanne Duren & Sean Caskey'.
- 100 Synth WAVLoops
- 20 WAV Vocal Atmospheres
- 20 WAV Synth Hits
- 20 Porter Robinson Style Xfer Serum Presets (Ver. 1.214)
- 10 Porter Robinson Style (Sylenth1 Preset ver. 3.0)
- 10 Porter Robinson Style MIDI Chord Progressions
- 10 WAV FX Loops
- 5 WAV Music Loops
- 1 Porter Robinson Style Construction Kit (Rendered WAV Stems)
- 1 Porter Robinson DrumKit
（From DIGITAL FELICITY）
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- About KONTAKT format: Please note that this product is not compatible with Kontakt Player, and requires the full retail version of Kontakt to work. This product will not appear in the Kontakt library pane and so cannot be loaded into Kontakt using the Add Library button.
- When the checkout is complete, 2 confirmation mails which contain Serial Numbers are sent to you mail address.
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.