FUTURE HOUSE CAPTURE
- PRODUCT CATEGORY SAMPLE PACK
- GENRE HOUSE, FUTURE BASS
- FORMAT WAV, EXS24, BATTERY, NN-XT, KONTAKT (Preview)
- DLサイズ 738 MB (774,355,481 byte)
- Release 2019.3
- 商品コード A7011
- 短縮コード HOLD018
- MAKER HOUSE OF LOOP
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing and/or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to use the Sounds in combination with other sounds within your musical compositions (including music for film, television, multi-media production) of recorded or live performances.
2. The Licensee may use the Sounds for commercial purposes within original musical compositions (i.e. when they don't appear in isolation or as sound effects).
3. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
4. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
5. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sample library product.
6. Licensor will not be responsible if the Sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: https://sonicwire.com/support/inquiry
Please remember your payment will be processed in Japanese YEN.
- [Japanese Yen]2,255.00 JPY
- [US Dollar]20.722 USD
- [Euro]17.297 EUR
- [British Pound]14.996 GBP
- [Swiss Franc]19.058 CHF
- [Canadian Dollar]25.910 CAD
- [Australian Dollar]26.783 AUD
- [New Zealand Dollar]29.001 NZD
- [Hong Kong Dollar]161.037 HKD
- [Chinese Yuan]135.159 CNY
- [South Korean Won]23,113.270 KRW
Many speculate as to what the future brings and foreshadow trends along with what life might be like then. In the movie, "The Green Slime" and "The Fifth Element" future music was a topic or in the case of "The Green Slime" it was the soundtrack. Today as of 2018 we have artists that incorporate new ideas and perhaps progressive aspects into their music, which help define what we consider future sound, currently.
Catching one's attention is pivotal for being an artist or creator, of music or in any medium really. If that is something that You are having trouble with, here is the "Future House Capture" pack to assist with that. You may have heard of the artist, 9OP from France. This artist / Nino Pecoraro is from Annecy and deals with sounds that are trademark of the current Future sound, Trap and Hip Hop.
- Look here, this pack contains these spaced-out loops at 122bpm:
3 drum loops that bring the listener down-to-Earth and allows them to hear some familiar parts as well.
40 melo or melodic parts that bring the more moody post-modern kind of feel to the pack.
The somewhat faster tempos lead the music to be not as calm at 124bpm:
3 drum loops that allow for an in-between from the slower to slightly more up-beat.
40 melo parts that are are bit more on the fast-paced more "dance inducing" side and can be used to make the music fluctuate a bit more.
Even still there for those that want more "oomph" and still not too much, there are loops at 126bpm:
3 drum samples that sit in the threshold of being in slower music and still can be used as a build-up part.
40 parts that are more melodic and can again, be used in slow transitions and also for more dance parts.
Getting into the more bumping club and faster dance parts there are the loops at 128bpm:
3 drum samples that allow for more bumping and energy, but still can be used to transition to the last speed.
40 melo parts that can flow with the faster drum parts and still give some leeway.
Lastly, this tempo is the fastest in the pack and can lend to the most energetic and "dance oriented" music at 130bpm:
3 samples of drums that really get the part going and tops o? the max bpm in this pack.
40 melo parts that could be utilized as contrast with the slower and tops of the samples in terms of speed
We may not be able to predict the future, but there is more to this pack! Additionally there are:
20 bass shots to allow diversity, 20 clap shots to get those joints in motion, 20 crash shots to tie the works together,
20 hi-hat shots to bring those bodies to motion, 20 kick shots, 10 rev crash shots to catch the attention of the crowd,
20 ride shots for something more subtle than a crash, 20 rim shots to create segments and nuances,
20 rise shots good for segmenting, 20 snare shots to add emphasis, 20 synth shots characteristic of the pack, 20 tom shots for suspense, and lastly 20 voice shots to really capture your audience
Let this pack capture the essence of, Future House, much like the works of the artist, 9O P, for you today.
（From HOUSE OF LOOP）
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- About KONTAKT format: Please note that this product is not compatible with Kontakt Player, and requires the full retail version of Kontakt to work. This product will not appear in the Kontakt library pane and so cannot be loaded into Kontakt using the Add Library button.
- When the checkout is complete, 2 confirmation mails which contain Serial Numbers are sent to you mail address.
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.