HEAVY EXPLOSIONS & BOOMS
- PRODUCT CATEGORY SAMPLE PACK
- GENRE SOUNDTRACK, GAME, CINEMATIC, EFFECT
- FORMAT WAV
- DLサイズ 308 MB (323,232,599 byte)
- Release 2019.1
- 商品コード A6083
- 短縮コード CTDL033
- MAKER CINETOOLS
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing and/or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to use the Sounds in combination with other sounds within your musical compositions (including music for film, television, multi-media production) of recorded or live performances.
2. The Licensee may use the Sounds for commercial purposes within original musical compositions (i.e. when they don't appear in isolation or as sound effects).
3. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
4. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
5. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sample library product.
6. Licensor will not be responsible if the Sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: https://sonicwire.com/support/inquiry
Please remember your payment will be processed in Japanese YEN.
- [Japanese Yen]2,332.00 JPY
- [US Dollar]20.405 USD
- [Euro]17.986 EUR
- [British Pound]14.978 GBP
- [Swiss Franc]18.683 CHF
- [Canadian Dollar]25.515 CAD
- [Australian Dollar]28.247 AUD
- [New Zealand Dollar]30.047 NZD
- [Hong Kong Dollar]158.978 HKD
- [Chinese Yuan]129.470 CNY
- [South Korean Won]24,253.557 KRW
Cinetools present the third in our series Trailer Tools: Sci-Fi & Fantasy with “Heavy Explosions & Booms” contains 375MB of content featuring 75 sound effects - that will help you to make a futuristic and memorable masterpiece!!
Every sound was originally recorded at 24bit / 192kHz, designed and delivered in 24bit / 96kHz to ensure the highest quality for today's cinematic production needs and were edited for instant use in your projects or creative processing. Recorded with Rode NT1, Rode NTG-3, Rode NT4, Rode NTG-8, AKG C414, Audio Technica BP4025, Zoom F8, Zoom H6, Tascam DR-44WL, Sound Devices 722.
All of the samples have been pre-cleared and are 100% original & royalty-free for your use without any additional licensing fees. You can use these sound FX as they are or mix and match them with other elements from this collection to create your own ideas.
This otherworldy collection will find its place in your library as an indispensable reference point for your next Sci-Fi and Fantasy theme movies, trailers, games, documentary, advertising or any kind of cinematic and multimedia project. Ready to spice up your next projects with futureal elements!
DON’T miss to check out other products in this series;
Biomechanical Hits & Impacts
Futuristic Rises & Transitions
Otherworldy Atmospheres & Soundscapes
Twisting Movements & Low-Enders
75 Files / Sounds
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
- About KONTAKT format: Please note that this product is not compatible with Kontakt Player, and requires the retail version of Kontakt to work. This product will not appear in the Kontakt libraries pane.
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- When the checkout is complete, 2 confirmation mails which contain Serial Numbers are sent to you mail address.
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.