JAMIE ANDERSON - ANALOGUE TECHNO
- PRODUCT CATEGORY SAMPLE PACK
- GENRE TECHNO, HOUSE, TECH HOUSE, DEEP HOUSE
- FORMAT WAV, REX2, HALION, EXS24, SOUND FONT, MIDI, NN-XT, KONTAKT (Preview)
- DLサイズ 1.47 GB (1,573,859,801 byte)
- Release 2019.1
- 商品コード A5905
- 短縮コード LMD756
- MAKER LOOPMASTERS
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing and/or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to use the Sounds in combination with other sounds within your musical compositions (including music for film, television, multi-media production) of recorded or live performances.
2. The Licensee may use the Sounds for commercial purposes within original musical compositions (i.e. when they don't appear in isolation or as sound effects).
3. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
4. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
5. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sample library product.
6. Licensor will not be responsible if the Sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: https://sonicwire.com/support/inquiry
Please remember your payment will be processed in Japanese YEN.
- [Japanese Yen]4,257.00 JPY
- [US Dollar]41.130 USD
- [Euro]33.839 EUR
- [British Pound]29.977 GBP
- [Swiss Franc]36.441 CHF
- [Canadian Dollar]51.936 CAD
- [Australian Dollar]53.006 AUD
- [New Zealand Dollar]57.147 NZD
- [Hong Kong Dollar]318.829 HKD
- [Chinese Yuan]265.797 CNY
- [South Korean Won]45,279.527 KRW
Loopmasters are excited to welcome back Jamie Anderson with an inspiring collection of Analogue Techno ? a deep and hypnotic sample collection of true underground Techno, produced by industry powerhouse Jamie Anderson, this collection is a primed and ready to inject late night grooves into your music, 100% royalty free.
Jamie Anderson is one of Dance Music's most versatile and enduring forces. He has established himself as a formidable talent within the scene, not only through his genre spanning productions, but also from his exceptionally high quality and universally acclaimed DJ sets. His performances at Panarama Bar, Love Parade and Cocoon are the things of legend. Anderson's own Artform label has been championed by the likes of Richie Hawtin, Dave Angel, DJ Sneak and Laurent Garnier.
Weighing in at over 1.5GB, this collection brings an astronomical energy and delivers a rich and thick textured sound, including crunchy and distorted drums, jarring synth sequence loops, smooth and fat basses and mysterious FX. These sonics come in a variety of formats, from Wav loops and one shots to sampler patches and MIDI files, you’ll have everything you could possibly need to roll out a top-tier cut of pure techno weaponry.
In detail, expect to find 1.53 GB of content with all Wav files recorded at 24Bit & 44.1KHZ. 344 Loops are divided up as 84 Synth Sequence Loops, 52 Synth Loops, 40 Bass Loops, 24 Low Perc Loops, 23 Full Drum Loops, 21 Texture Loops, 20 Hat Loops, 19 Top Loops, 18 Pad Loops, 14 Kick Loops, 8 Clap Loops, 6 Perc Loops, 5 Shaker Loops, 4 Ride Loops, 3 Snare Loops and 3 Tom Loops. Also included are 155 Drum Hits, 36 Bass Hits, 31 Fx, 31 Synth Hits and 9 Synth Multis. There are also 381 Rex2 Files, 94 Soft Sampler Patches, 10 Kong and 30 Midi Files.
Producer Tips: the drum one shots in this pack have been designed to work together from the word go. Experiment with placing these claps or snares very slightly before a kick on the 2 or 4 beat. This will make them more noticeable and sound like a harder/sharper hit.
84 Synth Sequence Loops52 Synth Loops40 Bass Loops24 Low Perc Loops23 Full Drum Loops21 Texture Loops20 Hat Loops19 Top Loops18 Pad Loops14 Kick Loops8 Clap Loops6 Perc Loops5 Shaker Loops4 Ride Loops3 Snare Loops3 Tom Loops155 Drum Hits36 Bass Hits31 Fx31 Synth Hits9 Synth Multis381 Rex2 Files94 Soft Sampler Patches10 Kong30 Midi Files
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- About KONTAKT format: Please note that this product is not compatible with Kontakt Player, and requires the full retail version of Kontakt to work. This product will not appear in the Kontakt library pane and so cannot be loaded into Kontakt using the Add Library button.
- When the checkout is complete, 2 confirmation mails which contain Serial Numbers are sent to you mail address.
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.