CRISTOPH - PROGRESSIVE & TECHNO
- PRODUCT CATEGORY SAMPLE PACK
- GENRE TECHNO, PROGRESSIVE HOUSE
- FORMAT WAV, REX2, MIDI, Live Pack, AppleLoops
- DLサイズ 1.25 GB (1,345,965,587 byte)
- Release 2018.11
- 商品コード A5678
- 短縮コード 5PIND087
- MAKER 5PIN MEDIA
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing and/or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to use the Sounds in combination with other sounds within your musical compositions (including music for film, television, multi-media production) of recorded or live performances.
2. The Licensee MAY NOT use the Sounds;
(a) in "isolation" (i.e. without other sounds) or as sound effects.
(b) in music tracks that will appear in any music libraries and/or sound libraries that are relicensed to multiple third parties.
3. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
4. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
5. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sample library product.
6. Licensor will not be responsible if the Sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: https://sonicwire.com/support/inquiry
Please remember your payment will be processed in Japanese YEN.
- [Japanese Yen]4,642.00 JPY
- [US Dollar]42.208 USD
- [Euro]34.818 EUR
- [British Pound]29.906 GBP
- [Swiss Franc]37.959 CHF
- [Canadian Dollar]51.248 CAD
- [Australian Dollar]54.711 AUD
- [New Zealand Dollar]59.089 NZD
- [Hong Kong Dollar]327.663 HKD
- [Chinese Yuan]270.009 CNY
- [South Korean Won]47,189.184 KRW
5Pin Media proudly welcomes back CRISTOPH with PROGRESSIVE & TECHNO, his second release for 5Pin Media since his award winning debut in 2015.
Soon after in 2016, Cristoph achieved his big breakthrough joining Hot Since 82’s white-hot Knee Deep in Sound imprint, becoming the inaugural artist to launch the label’s coveted ‘8-track’ album series. The concept album thrust Cristoph into the international spotlight, with anthemic vocal tracks like “Alone” and “Closer” enrapturing dancefloors around the world.
In 2017, Cristoph’s career came full circle, signing to both John Digweed’s legendary Bedrock and Sasha’s Last Night on Earth. With standout releases on both imprints, Cristoph cemented his status as one of the most exciting acts in the progressive world in years. It wasn’t long until he caught the attention of longtime hero, Eric Prydz. Cristoph would go on to open for the Swedish legend at EPIC 5.0, even becoming a recurring staple at Prydz’s inaugural Hi Ibiza residency.
Now, Cristoph has officially joined the Pryda family, becoming the first artist to sign to Prydz’s brand new imprint, Pryda Presents. It’s a definitive nod of approval from one of the scene’s most celebrated tastemakers, and a surefire mark of Cristoph’s blossoming career.
Without exception Cristoph - Progressive & Techno brings the sound of the talented DJ/Producer himself to your fingertips with 1.6 Gb of Loops, One Shots, Multisamples, Patches and MIDI.
In the loops section you will find 91 Music loops (includings Arps, Pads, Strings, Synths), 52 Bass loops, 94 Drum loops, 13 Vox loops and 7 FX loops all recorded in high quality 24bit available in Acidized WAV, Apple and REX2 formats across 125 BPM and 127 BPMs. Adding further value, a total of 143 of the loops have been arranged into 21 kits, cohesively bringing together Drums, Bass and Music parts for maximum inspiration. All of the Bass and Music loops are clearly labelled with musical key information.
In the one-shots section you will find 77 Drum and Percussion, 22 Bass Tones, 76 Drum Kit Hits, 25 Synth Tones, 10 FX and 300 Multisamples. All Bass and Music One-Shots are musically keyed.
In the MIDI section you will find 197 MIDI files split across 46 Bass, 95 Music and 56 Drum Grooves. All of the MIDI files are clearly labelled with musical part and key information for quick and easy selection to use with the included Patches and Drum Kits, or any third party MIDI compatible sound source.
In the sample based instrument section you will find 10 Bass, 11 Music and 8 Drum Kit Sample Patches for Battery 3, NNXT, Kontakt 3, Live 9 Sampler, Halion, EXS24 and SFZ formats.
A Live 9 Pack is included comprising 21 Sampler Instruments designed with sound shaping macros, 8 Drum Racks and 4 Effects Racks.
All content is 100% royalty free. Please download the free-taster to experience the Cristoph magic.
94 Drum Loops91 Music Loops52 Bass Loops218 Rex2 Loops(Apple, WAV and REX2 formats)
76 Drum Kit77 Drum & Percussion22 Bass25 Tone10 FX
MULTI-SAMPLES & PATCHES:
300 Multi-Samples10 Bass11 Music8 Drum KitsBattery 3, NNXT, Kontakt 3, Live Sampler, Halion, EXS24 and SFZ Sample formats included
56 Drum (For use with the 8 Drum Kits) 46 Bass95 Music
1 Live9 Project3 Live Sets8 Drum Racks10 Bass Instruments (with Macros)11 Music Instruments (with Macros)ACID WAV, Apple Loops and REX2 formats included
（From 5PIN MEDIA）
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
- About KONTAKT format: Please note that this product is not compatible with Kontakt Player, and requires the retail version of Kontakt to work. This product will not appear in the Kontakt libraries pane.
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- When the checkout is complete, 2 confirmation mails which contain Serial Numbers are sent to you mail address.
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.