BREAKS BY AK & ANDREW APPLEPIE
- PRODUCT CATEGORY SAMPLE PACK
- GENRE BREAKS, DRUM'N'BASS/JUNGLE
- FORMAT WAV
- DLサイズ 371 MB (389,215,156 byte)
- Release 2018.9
- 商品コード A5515
- 短縮コード RSDL229
- MAKER BLACK OCTOPUS
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing and/or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to use the Sounds in combination with other sounds within your musical compositions (including music for film, television, multi-media production) of recorded or live performances.
2. The Licensee may use the Sounds for commercial purposes within original musical compositions (i.e. when they don't appear in isolation or as sound effects).
3. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
4. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
5. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sample library product.
6. Licensor will not be responsible if the Sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: https://sonicwire.com/support/inquiry
Please remember your payment will be processed in Japanese YEN.
- [Japanese Yen]2,640.00 JPY
- [US Dollar]25.009 USD
- [Euro]21.511 EUR
- [British Pound]19.663 GBP
- [Swiss Franc]23.229 CHF
- [Canadian Dollar]33.502 CAD
- [Australian Dollar]35.610 AUD
- [New Zealand Dollar]38.213 NZD
- [Hong Kong Dollar]193.875 HKD
- [Chinese Yuan]170.664 CNY
- [South Korean Won]29,413.075 KRW
Breaks is a unique pack containing processed breaks, unprocessed breaks, and raw recorded material for advanced users to create their own vintage inspired classic breakbeats. Live drum breaks have become a staple in modern music production and when used properly, they can really bring a track to life!
Live drumloops add a certain air and organic quality when layered into a percussion section that just cannot be achieved with sequenced drums. An essential element to genres such as drum and bass, hip hop, pop, and downtempo and even other modern genres such as future bass and glitch hop can benefit from live played drums. Chop up these breaks in your DAW or load them into your favorite slicer to make custom arrangements to fit around your percussion. Breaks has been recorded on a Rogers Holiday kit from the late 60’s with a Neumann TLM 102, Rode M3, and Shure SM7B mics.
Sample pack download contains:
102 Classic & Vintage Inspired Breaks
76 Unprocessed breaks (Stereo, Mono, Dry, & Room Mic provided)
76 Processed breaks
PDF with tips for creating your own breaks
（From BLACK OCTOPUS）
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- About KONTAKT format: Please note that this product is not compatible with Kontakt Player, and requires the full retail version of Kontakt to work. This product will not appear in the Kontakt library pane and so cannot be loaded into Kontakt using the Add Library button.
- When the checkout is complete, 2 confirmation mails which contain Serial Numbers are sent to you mail address.
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.