PULSAR - EXPERIMENTAL SOUNDSCAPES
- PRODUCT CATEGORY SAMPLE PACK
- GENRE CINEMATIC, ELECTRONICA / IDM, DOWNTEMPO
- FORMAT WAV, REX2, HALION, EXS24, SOUND FONT, NN-XT, KONTAKT (Preview)
- DLサイズ 1.29 GB (1,382,709,133 byte)
- Release 2018.12
- 商品コード A5301
- 短縮コード LMD736
- MAKER LOOPMASTERS
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing and/or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to use the Sounds in combination with other sounds within your musical compositions (including music for film, television, multi-media production) of recorded or live performances.
2. The Licensee may use the Sounds for commercial purposes within original musical compositions (i.e. when they don't appear in isolation or as sound effects).
3. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
4. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
5. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sample library product.
6. Licensor will not be responsible if the Sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: https://sonicwire.com/support/inquiry
Please remember your payment will be processed in Japanese YEN.
- [Japanese Yen]4,587.00 JPY
- [US Dollar]41.624 USD
- [Euro]35.058 EUR
- [British Pound]30.100 GBP
- [Swiss Franc]38.359 CHF
- [Canadian Dollar]51.696 CAD
- [Australian Dollar]55.503 AUD
- [New Zealand Dollar]59.936 NZD
- [Hong Kong Dollar]323.096 HKD
- [Chinese Yuan]268.544 CNY
- [South Korean Won]47,253.585 KRW
Loopmasters proudly present Pulsar Experimental Soundscapes - a jaw-dropping sample bank of cutting-edge atmospherics and evocative melodics. Join us on a journey of deep experimental waveforms primed and ready to be centre stage in your next cinematic masterpiece 100% royalty free!
Pulsar Experimental Soundscapes comes packed with loops, one shots and sampler patches, all just itching to be dropped into your DAW for maximum ambient inspiration. Over 120 loops are included ranging from drums, basses, warped live instruments, to electronic synths and pads. There is no doubt that this collection will ignite a passionate sonic exploration. Each loop has been expertly produced to squeeze every nuance and character, converting plain recordings to ethereal soundscapes. The scope to use these sounds across multiple genres is incredible weather it’s for epic intros for DnB, Dubstep, or combine sounds to build the perfect monumental downtempo, or Cinematic Chillout productions. The beauty of Pulsar lies in its flexibility - the sheer quality means it fits in just about anywhere.
Find a totally impressive selection of over 280 SFX one shots including expertly crafted drum hits, mesmerising SFX hits, plus basses, atmospheres, vocals, synths and pads, all designed to complement each other straight out of the box, so you're ready to craft audible landscapes from the word go. What's more - each sound has been carefully mapped to soft sampler patches for the most common formats (NNXT, Halion, ESX24, Sfz and Kontakt), all ready to be played on your favoured MIDI keyboard or instrument at once!
At tempos from 87-169bpm, Pulsar Experimental Soundscapes is a professional audio toolbox perfect for Film, TV and Games as well as IDM, Ambient, Downtempo and any other chillout genres!
In detail, expect to find 1.42 GB of content overall, with 415 Wav files in total, all 24Bit and 44.1kHz. 126 loops in total are divided between, 30 Drum Loops, 27 Top Loops, 20 Bass Loops, 20 Instrument Loops, 16 Synth Loops and 12 Pad Loops. 289 one shots are divided between 138 Drum Hits, 32 Fx, 30 Bass Hits, 30 Synth Hits, 20 Atmospheres, 20 Vox Hits and 19 Pads. Additionally, there are 145 Rex2 Files and 106 Soft Sampler Patches for NNXT, Halion, ESX24, Sfz and Kontakt.
Pulsar Experimental Soundscapes is an interstellar selection of audio wonder that will add depth and space to your productions. Check out the demos and log in to try a free taster pack for yourself!
30 Drum Loops27 Top Loops20 Bass Loops20 Instrument Loops16 Synth Loops12 Pad Loops138 Drum Hits32 Fx30 Bass Hits30 Synth Hits20 Atmospheres20 Vox Hits19 Pads145 Rex2 Files106 Soft Sampler Patches
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
- About KONTAKT format: Please note that this product is not compatible with Kontakt Player, and requires the retail version of Kontakt to work. This product will not appear in the Kontakt libraries pane.
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- When the checkout is complete, 2 confirmation mails which contain Serial Numbers are sent to you mail address.
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.