SUNNY LAX MODERN TRANCE VOL 3
- PRODUCT CATEGORY SAMPLE PACK
- GENRE TRANCE, PROGRESSIVE HOUSE
- FORMAT WAV, REX2, Refill, AIFF, MIDI, Live Pack
- DLサイズ 18.09 GB (19,428,470,740 byte)
- Release 2018.7
- 商品コード A5038
- 短縮コード PRDLD424
- MAKER PRODUCER LOOPS
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing and/or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to use the Sounds in combination with other sounds within your musical compositions (including music for film, television, multi-media production) of recorded or live performances.
2. The Licensee may use the Sounds for commercial purposes within original musical compositions (i.e. when they don't appear in isolation or as sound effects).
3. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
4. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
5. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sample library product.
6. Licensor will not be responsible if the Sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: https://sonicwire.com/support/inquiry
Please remember your payment will be processed in Japanese YEN.
- [Japanese Yen]5,115.00 JPY
- [US Dollar]47.147 USD
- [Euro]42.814 EUR
- [British Pound]36.646 GBP
- [Swiss Franc]46.597 CHF
- [Canadian Dollar]62.505 CAD
- [Australian Dollar]69.535 AUD
- [New Zealand Dollar]73.996 NZD
- [Hong Kong Dollar]369.207 HKD
- [Chinese Yuan]331.068 CNY
- [South Korean Won]55,216.711 KRW
Sunny Lax: Modern Trance Vol 3' marks the much-anticipated return of this bestselling Progressive Trance series by Anjunabeats regular, Sunny Lax. These 10 all-encompassing Construction Kits feature all the hallmarks of Progressive Trance, with chunky mid-range basslines, vocal chops, tom-driven percussion loops, sun-drenched synth stabs.
Bring your productions one step closer to a release on labels like Anjunabeats, Enhanced & FSOE Fables with over 5 GB of pristine content crafted by one of the industry's most respected producers.
Thanks to intuitive file naming and embedded key/tempo metadata, the included files can easily be pitch and tempo shifted to allow you to mix and match sounds across this release and all other Producer Loops titles.
Designed for the professional and the beginner alike, this pack includes the ultra-useable feature set that you've come to expect from Producer Loops, such as up and down filtered loops, one-shots, dry, wet and wet tail files.
Dry and Wet Loops:
Each loop is supplied in both dry and wet versions, meaning you can either use the effect mix heard in the demo files, or apply your own effects to the dry signal to create an entirely new sound.
These FX Tail files contain the decay portion of the wet loops, allowing you to end a phrase naturally without having to resort to fade outs or using up your DSP on custom reverbs and delays.
These non-looped samples contain the percussive and FX samples heard in the Kit demos, allowing you to program new rhythms and breaks to compliment the included rhythms.
For those that want to really get under the hood, 'Sunny Lax: Modern Trance Vol 2' includes a number of MIDI files allowing you to use your favourite synths and samplers with the melodic phrases found in the Kits, or to create new variations on the melodies and chord progressions.
About The Producer:
Levente Marton, surely better known as Sunny Lax, was born in Romania but has been living in Hungary since he was four years old. As a young thirteen-year-old Levente was a keen enthusiast when it came to making Electronic music, and it was only a matter of time before the hobby that was to become a full-time profession.
Soon he had gained all the experience necessary to employ the latest production techniques that he is now famous for.
Sunny Lax the artist entered the Progressive circuit with releases entered in two major Hungarian remix competitions and his first success came in 2005 after he sent his new track Puma to one of the infamous Dance labels, Anjunabeats.
The trio Above & Beyond were so taken aback by his demo that they played the record for weeks on end (and didn't waste any time signing him up). As a result, his first EP was released and within a short time he received the full backing of all the key players on the scene, including the world's No. 1 DJ Armin van Buuren, who made Puma the Record Of The Week and featured it on his legendary ASOT Yearmix Album for 2005.
Driven by the success of these records Levente soon started receiving remix requests from almost every major label in the Dance music scene, averaging almost a mix a month. In addition to this, his sets have featured on major radio networks, and he has been asked to play at many key clubs around the world. But most importantly, and the thing that has continued to drive him, has been the overwhelming support from his fans, and for Levente, this is what makes it all worthwhile.
Levente has gone onto create Trance anthems including Blue Bird, Elda, Mique and Misgrey, and continued to work with key labels, such as Anjunabeats, Mondo, AVA Recordings and Deep Blue. At the same time he has continued to remix for all the biggest labels, and for leading artists on the scene, such as Above & Beyond, Darren Tate, Lange, Anhken, Daniel Kandi and Nitrous Oxide.
Levente is currently hard at work in the studio working on his first major album.
- 10 Powerful Construction Kits
- Over 650 expertly mixed loops
- Dry, wet and unlooped versions for flexibility
- 24-Bit uncompressed audio for pristine quality and excellent headroom
（From PRODUCER LOOPS）
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- About KONTAKT format: Please note that this product is not compatible with Kontakt Player, and requires the full retail version of Kontakt to work. This product will not appear in the Kontakt library pane and so cannot be loaded into Kontakt using the Add Library button.
- When the checkout is complete, 2 confirmation mails which contain Serial Numbers are sent to you mail address.
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.