ESSENTIAL FUTURE POP VOL 1
- PRODUCT CATEGORY SAMPLE PACK
- GENRE POPS, EDM, TRAP, FUTURE BASS
- FORMAT WAV, REX2, Refill, AIFF, MIDI, Live Pack, SYLENTH1
- DLサイズ 3.43 GB (3,679,512,892 byte)
- Release 2018.7
- 商品コード A5030
- 短縮コード PRDLD416
- MAKER PRODUCER LOOPS
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing and/or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to use the Sounds in combination with other sounds within your musical compositions (including music for film, television, multi-media production) of recorded or live performances.
2. The Licensee may use the Sounds for commercial purposes within original musical compositions (i.e. when they don't appear in isolation or as sound effects).
3. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
4. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
5. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sample library product.
6. Licensor will not be responsible if the Sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: https://sonicwire.com/support/inquiry
Please remember your payment will be processed in Japanese YEN.
- [Japanese Yen]3,839.00 JPY
- [US Dollar]35.204 USD
- [Euro]31.962 EUR
- [British Pound]27.394 GBP
- [Swiss Franc]34.983 CHF
- [Canadian Dollar]46.567 CAD
- [Australian Dollar]51.444 AUD
- [New Zealand Dollar]55.596 NZD
- [Hong Kong Dollar]275.553 HKD
- [Chinese Yuan]246.643 CNY
- [South Korean Won]40,992.184 KRW
Essential Future Pop Vol 1 is a radio-ready collection of Construction Kits, one-shots and Sylenth presets inspired by Billboard-topping acts like Major Lazer and The Chainsmokers. Combining stunning sound design with Urban vibes and lush futuristic instrumentation, this pack is sure to conjure up an array of future hits.
You'll find everything from rich pads and shimmering FX to vocal chops and glitches, Trap style drums and buzzing euphoric synths. Each of the five Construction Kits features accessible, commercial chord progressions and catchy melodies, all expertly mixed and ready to drop straight into your project.
The addition of one-shots, field/foley recordings and Sylenth presets make this an inspiring and versatile product. Dry and unlooped tail files are also included, as well as no-sidechain versions of many of the loops. MIDI also allows you to build on the ideas even further and tailor the Kits to your exact needs.
Real World Recordings:
This pack also includes a number of obscure and unique real world recordings such as key jangles, scrapes, crackles and much more. Use these to create intricate details and sound beds underneath your arrangement.
You'll also find several Sylenth presets available as a single .fxb, allowing you to re-imagine the musical content found in each Kit with your own melodies and chords.
MIDI Files Included:
Like so many other Producer Loops products, 'Essential Future Pop Vol 1' includes MIDI files for the majority of musical phrases heard in each Kit, allowing you to seamlessly mix your favourite synths and samplers with the sounds contained in the pack.
Advantages of MIDI:
While the supplied ACID/Apple Loops/REX files are extremely flexible and powerful, MIDI has the added benefit of allowing you to go to extremes of pitch and tempo beyond which the loops were originally recorded, with no time stretching or pitch shifting artefacts. Furthermore, you can make tweaks to the riffs so they fit perfectly into your existing mixes.
This pack also includes one-shot samples, allowing you to create new beats, fills and loops to complement the existing material. Simply load them up into your sampler of choice and create an infinite number of new grooves and phrases.
For users looking to simply drag and drop, the 'wet' files contain all of the effects processing heard in the audio demos. But for producers looking to create their own effects mix, 'dry' loops are also included. Don't like the wet loops- No problem; add your own effects.
This sample library also comes with unlooped/tail versions allowing you to end a phrase with the decay of the reverb/delay applied to the loop, another "Producer Loops" exclusive product feature.
All of the loops in this product are 100% Royalty-Free (including the vocal loops), so once purchased, you can use these loops in your commercial releases without having to pay any hidden costs.
- 5 Construction Kits
- 462 Audio Files
- Unique Foley Recordings
- Vocal One-Shots and Chops
- Dry, Wet and Tails Included
- Includes Sylenth .FXB
- ACIDized WAV Files
- Apple Loops/AIFF Files
- REX2 Loops
- Reason ReFill
- Loops sync to BPM
- 44.1 kHz/24-Bit
- PC/Mac Compatible
- Royalty-Free (No Exceptions)
How to Order:
Simply click "ADD TO CART" at the top of this page and choose the element or format you would like, then enter your details. Your Download Link will be sent to you by email immediately after your payment has been received.
（From PRODUCER LOOPS）
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- About KONTAKT format: Please note that this product is not compatible with Kontakt Player, and requires the full retail version of Kontakt to work. This product will not appear in the Kontakt library pane and so cannot be loaded into Kontakt using the Add Library button.
- When the checkout is complete, 2 confirmation mails which contain Serial Numbers are sent to you mail address.
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.