DEEP FUTURE TECHNO VOL 1
- PRODUCT CATEGORY SAMPLE PACK
- GENRE TECH HOUSE, PROGRESSIVE HOUSE, DEEP HOUSE
- FORMAT WAV, REX2, Refill, AIFF, MIDI, Live Pack, SYNTH PRESET
- DLサイズ 2.34 GB (2,509,467,829 byte)
- Release 2018.7
- 商品コード A5029
- 短縮コード PRDLD415
- MAKER PRODUCER LOOPS
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing and/or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to use the Sounds in combination with other sounds within your musical compositions (including music for film, television, multi-media production) of recorded or live performances.
2. The Licensee may use the Sounds for commercial purposes within original musical compositions (i.e. when they don't appear in isolation or as sound effects).
3. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
4. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
5. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sample library product.
6. Licensor will not be responsible if the Sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: https://sonicwire.com/support/inquiry
Please remember your payment will be processed in Japanese YEN.
- [Japanese Yen]3,058.00 JPY
- [US Dollar]28.260 USD
- [Euro]25.586 EUR
- [British Pound]22.891 GBP
- [Swiss Franc]27.086 CHF
- [Canadian Dollar]39.724 CAD
- [Australian Dollar]46.249 AUD
- [New Zealand Dollar]47.155 NZD
- [Hong Kong Dollar]219.102 HKD
- [Chinese Yuan]200.525 CNY
- [South Korean Won]34,511.946 KRW
Deep Future Techno Vol 1' from Producer Loops brings you a stunning collection of 10 mini Construction Kits inspired by show-stopping labels like Kompakt & Drumcode. Covering everything from dark and minimal to lush and melodic Techno, this ultra flexible collection features dry, wet, and tail files, MIDI and Spire presets.
At the heart of each of the 10 kits is a dedicated drum layer folder, meaning you can quickly build up your own drum arrangements. You'll find deep powerful kicks and intricate top loops, combining tight, modern sounds with classic drum machine samples.
Melodically, each Kit contains a bass and synth layer, with filter variations included. By combining these with the easy-to-use drum stems you can build the basis of your mix in only a few steps.
And of course for users of Reveal Sounds Spire, a corresponding bass and synth preset is included for every Kit so you can expand upon the core ideas and create your own melodies and variations.
Full kit mixes are also included allowing you to drop complete versions of the mix straight into your DAW, or even into live DJ sets.
MIDI Files Included:
Like so many other Producer Loops products, 'Deep Future Techno Vol 1' includes MIDI files for the majority of musical phrases heard in each Kit, allowing you to seamlessly mix your favourite synths and samplers with the sounds contained in the pack.
Advantages of MIDI:
While the supplied ACID/Apple Loops/REX files are extremely flexible and powerful, MIDI has the added benefit of allowing you to go to extremes of pitch and tempo beyond which the loops were originally recorded, with no time stretching or pitch shifting artefacts. Furthermore, you can make tweaks to the riffs so they fit perfectly into your existing mixes.
Every bass and synth sound includes a matching Spire preset, meaning you can perfectly re-create and alter the original patterns, in conjunction with the MIDI files, and build these micro-kits out into fully fledged arrangements.
For users looking to simply drag and drop, the 'wet' files contain all of the effects processing heard in the audio demos. But for producers looking to create their own effects mix, 'dry' loops are also included. Don't like the wet loops- No problem; add your own effects.
This sample library also comes with unlooped/tail versions allowing you to end a phrase with the decay of the reverb/delay applied to the loop, another "Producer Loops" exclusive product feature.
All of the loops in this product are 100% Royalty-Free (including the vocal loops), so once purchased, you can use these loops in your commercial releases without having to pay any hidden costs.
- 10 Compact Construction Kits
- 209 Individual Audio Files
- 20 MIDI Files
- 20 Spire Presets
- Synth and Bass for Each Kit
- ACIDized WAV Files
- Apple Loops/AIFF Files
- REX2 Loops
- Reason ReFill
- Loops sync to BPM
- 44.1 kHz/24-Bit
- PC/Mac Compatible
- Royalty-Free (No Exceptions)
How to Order:
Simply click "ADD TO CART" at the top of this page and choose the element or format you would like, then enter your details. Your Download Link will be sent to you by email immediately after your payment has been received.
（From PRODUCER LOOPS）
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- About KONTAKT format: Please note that this product is not compatible with Kontakt Player, and requires the full retail version of Kontakt to work. This product will not appear in the Kontakt library pane and so cannot be loaded into Kontakt using the Add Library button.
- When the checkout is complete, 2 confirmation mails which contain Serial Numbers are sent to you mail address.
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.