HYBRID AFRO-INDIAN PERCUSSION
- PRODUCT CATEGORY SAMPLE PACK
- GENRE INSTRUMENTS, CINEMATIC
- FORMAT WAV, REX2, MIDI
- DLサイズ 1.18 GB (1,271,918,304 byte)
- Release 2018.6
- 商品コード A4249
- 短縮コード 5PIND080
- MAKER 5PIN MEDIA
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing and/or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to use the Sounds in combination with other sounds within your musical compositions (including music for film, television, multi-media production) of recorded or live performances.
2. The Licensee may use the Sounds for commercial purposes within original musical compositions (i.e. when they don't appear in isolation or as sound effects).
3. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
4. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
5. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sample library product.
6. Licensor will not be responsible if the Sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: https://sonicwire.com/support/inquiry
Please remember your payment will be processed in Japanese YEN.
- [Japanese Yen]3,509.00 JPY
- [US Dollar]33.802 USD
- [Euro]27.949 EUR
- [British Pound]24.862 GBP
- [Swiss Franc]30.079 CHF
- [Canadian Dollar]43.020 CAD
- [Australian Dollar]43.818 AUD
- [New Zealand Dollar]47.280 NZD
- [Hong Kong Dollar]262.159 HKD
- [Chinese Yuan]219.039 CNY
- [South Korean Won]37,279.420 KRW
It is with great exuberance that we present Hybrid Afro-Indian Percussion. As the title implies, this is no ordinary collection of ethnic percussion, but rather a cohesive set of percussion parts specifically arranged for use in Contemporary, Ambient, Electronica and Cinematic styles of music.
All of the percussion parts were played by the legendary KV Balakrishnan (AKA KV Balu) to a variety of backing beats at 140bpm and assembled into no fewer than 32 kits (392 loops) featuring instruments such as Djembe, Udu, Kanjira, Tabla, Darbuka, Doumbek, Dholak, Cabasa and Salangai. In addition to the kits there is also Cajon, Udukkai and Tabla (80 loops) on offer. Balu's mastery at creating rhythmic layers not to mention drum tone modulation is second to none and is just one of many outstanding features of this collection.
As an added bonus we have provided no fewer than 119 bonus backing loops as featured in the demos and can be found in kits 1 to 11 and 13, 23 and 28. Most of these are bespoke to the kits however 20 loops were sourced from our Cinematic Trap and Ambient Electronica and 12 loops from our Contemporary Electronica products produced by Adam Shaw. All the sounds featured in the demo are included in the pack.
Special mention needs to be made of the recording technique used in the creation of the kits. Various parts were captured by recording an instrument in Mono over two takes and then assembling the takes as L-R to form a stereo version. This is a technique used for creating a wide cinematic soundstage and is very effective in certain applications. For traditional spatial arranging using panning all of the percussion parts other than the Ensembles are of course also presented as mono.
Last but not least we have included 286 MIDI Groove Templates derived from selected loops featured in the product. These faithfully capture the timing and groove of the live percussion performances and can be used either as groove templates or for re-assigning notes to trigger a variety of sources from synths to samplers and are in our opinion the cherry on top of this incredibly versatile collection.
Formats include WAV, REX2, APPLE and MIDI for your convenience and maximum flexibility. All loops are 100% royalty free. Please download the free-taster to experience the quality for yourself.
392 (Djembe, Udu, Kanjira, Tabla, Darbuka, Doumbek, Dholak, Cabasa, Salangai and including Ensembles)(WAV and Apple Loops formats)
BONUS BACKING LOOPS:
119 (Drums, Bass, Synth and Vox)
Cajon - 34Tabla - 28Udukkai - 18(WAV and Apple Loops formats)
223 (Djembe, Udu, Kanjira, Cajon, Tabla, Darbuka, Doumbek, Dholak, Udukkai, Cabasa and Salangai)
286 Groove Templates
（From 5PIN MEDIA）
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- About KONTAKT format: Please note that this product is not compatible with Kontakt Player, and requires the full retail version of Kontakt to work. This product will not appear in the Kontakt library pane and so cannot be loaded into Kontakt using the Add Library button.
- When the checkout is complete, 2 confirmation mails which contain Serial Numbers are sent to you mail address.
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.