CREEPY SUBS & LOW END HITS
- PRODUCT CATEGORY SAMPLE PACK
- GENRE SFX, INDUSTRIAL
- FORMAT WAV
- DLサイズ 336 MB (353,068,180 byte)
- Release 2018.2
- 商品コード A3820
- 短縮コード CTDL009
- MAKER CINETOOLS
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing and/or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to use the Sounds in combination with other sounds within your musical compositions (including music for film, television, multi-media production) of recorded or live performances.
2. The Licensee may use the Sounds for commercial purposes within original musical compositions (i.e. when they don't appear in isolation or as sound effects).
3. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
4. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
5. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sample library product.
6. Licensor will not be responsible if the Sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: https://sonicwire.com/support/inquiry
Please remember your payment will be processed in Japanese YEN.
- [Japanese Yen]2,013.00 JPY
- [US Dollar]19.070 USD
- [Euro]16.402 EUR
- [British Pound]14.993 GBP
- [Swiss Franc]17.712 CHF
- [Canadian Dollar]25.545 CAD
- [Australian Dollar]27.152 AUD
- [New Zealand Dollar]29.138 NZD
- [Hong Kong Dollar]147.830 HKD
- [Chinese Yuan]130.131 CNY
- [South Korean Won]22,427.470 KRW
Cinetools present the first in our new HORROR Series with Creepy Subs & Low End Hits containing 326MB of content featuring 70 scary horrific sound effects including deep subs to rumbling hits, creepy booms to earth-shaking low-end hits, sub stingers to dark thuds that will make for a frightful and memorable masterpiece haunted story!!
Every sound was originally recorded at 24bit / 192kHz, designed and delivered in 24bit / 96kHz to ensure the highest quality for today's cinematic production needs and were edited for instant use in your projects or creative processing. Recorded with Rode NTG-3, Rode NT4, Rode NTG-8, AKG C414, Zoom F8, Zoom H6, Sound Devices 722.
All of the samples have been pre-cleared and are 100% original & royalty-free for your use without any additional licensing fees. You can use these sound FX as they are or mix and match them with other elements from this collection to create your own ideas.
This nightmarish collection will find its place in your library as an indispensable reference point for your next horror movie, trailer, game, documentary, advertising or any kind of cinematic and multimedia project.
Leave the lights on all night and don't forget to put on headphones while listening the demo track!
DON'T miss to check out other products in this series;
Ferocious Monsters & Spooky Voices
Paranormal Transitions & Risers
Scary Hits & Impacts
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- About KONTAKT format: Please note that this product is not compatible with Kontakt Player, and requires the full retail version of Kontakt to work. This product will not appear in the Kontakt library pane and so cannot be loaded into Kontakt using the Add Library button.
- When the checkout is complete, 2 confirmation mails which contain Serial Numbers are sent to you mail address.
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.