DAFT FUNK 3
- PRODUCT CATEGORY SAMPLE PACK
- GENRE TECHNO, DISCO, ELECTRO, ELECTRO HOUSE
- FORMAT WAV, REX2, HALION, EXS24, SOUND FONT, NN-XT, KONTAKT (Preview)
- DLサイズ 1.49 GB (1,600,740,221 byte)
- Release 2017.11
- 商品コード A3381
- 短縮コード MSD044
- MAKER MONSTER SOUNDS
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing and/or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to use the Sounds in combination with other sounds within your musical compositions (including music for film, television, multi-media production) of recorded or live performances.
2. The Licensee may use the Sounds for commercial purposes within original musical compositions (i.e. when they don't appear in isolation or as sound effects).
3. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
4. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
5. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sample library product.
6. Licensor will not be responsible if the Sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: https://sonicwire.com/support/inquiry
Please remember your payment will be processed in Japanese YEN.
- [Japanese Yen]4,554.00 JPY
- [US Dollar]41.213 USD
- [Euro]35.020 EUR
- [British Pound]29.959 GBP
- [Swiss Franc]37.934 CHF
- [Canadian Dollar]51.824 CAD
- [Australian Dollar]55.912 AUD
- [New Zealand Dollar]59.032 NZD
- [Hong Kong Dollar]320.096 HKD
- [Chinese Yuan]267.003 CNY
- [South Korean Won]47,501.825 KRW
Monster Sounds dips its toes into the deep funky waters of the French filter house scene once again with Daft Funk 3. If you’ve checked out the previous volumes, no explanation will be needed. For those who missed out, though…
Some of the most iconic dance music of the last 25 years originated in France, spearheading the filter Electro sound. Characteristic of the genre are straight four-to-the-floor kicks and claps, with a musically rich, heavily filtered disco/funk/soul influence. The essential main grooves are usually sampled from records, imparting the live feel of original 60s, 70s and 80s funk and soul cuts.
Of course, this kind of sampling is a risky business that can lead to lengthy legal battles when samples aren’t cleared for usage. With Daft Funk 3 though, you can avoid all that hassle, as we bring you the sounds of authentic sampled, filtered grooves right out of the box, totally royalty-free!
Dropping at over 1.57 GB this colossal library contains a rich mixture of funk-fuelled filtered grooves, Booty-licious live and programmed basslines locked in with neck-snapping beat and percussion grooves to underpin a ton of music and filter loops, as well as vocoded and synth arpeggios. Finally, with our hands fully in the air, the vibes are lifted to the next level by a set of spiralling FX rises, while five multisample patches provide an element of hands-on playability.
Expanding on the original style of Daft Funk 1 and Daft Funk 2, this time round we’ve also added a new twist, introducing some darker, more measured cinematic loops. These bring with them with a much more atmospheric and evocative flavour, and roll at the slightly more ‘serious’ tempo of 110bpm.
In producing Daft Funk 3, we dusted off the 1978 Fender Rhodes Stage 73 Mk1 for its unmistakable sound, the 72 Fender P-bass for its smooth funk, the fender Telecaster for some tight licks, and the Yamaha MS20 for its bubbly filter. All were thrown through a Neve 1073 preamp and added to with much more from Monster Sounds studio gadgets and gizmos ? tres bon!
Running at 110, 124 and 126bpm, this pack is bursting with interesting and uber-cool musical ideas. Guaranteed to stimulate your creativity, it’s the perfect inspiration for all styles of house music, hip-hop, funk and other dance genres.
In detail, Daft Funk 3 contains 1.57 Gb of stereo audio Loops recorded in glorious 24-bit/44.1kHz including 436 audio files, 5 Instrument/Synth Multis, 154 Drum/Percussion loops, 64 Bass funk and Synth Bass loops, 54 Synth and Vocoder Arps, 139 Music and Filter loops and 25 FX and Rise loops with tempos 110, 124 and 126bpm. The pack is also in Rex format at a total of 500 files.
24Bit 154 Drum Loops139 Music Loops64 Bass Loops52 Arpeggiator Loops 25 Fx Loops3 Synth Multis2 Bass Multis5 Soft Sampler Patches500 Rex2 Files
（From MONSTER SOUNDS）
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
- About KONTAKT format: Please note that this product is not compatible with Kontakt Player, and requires the retail version of Kontakt to work. This product will not appear in the Kontakt libraries pane.
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- When the checkout is complete, 2 confirmation mails which contain Serial Numbers are sent to you mail address.
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.