- PRODUCT CATEGORY SAMPLE PACK
- GENRE TRIP HOP, DOWNBEAT, ELECTRONICA, DOWNTEMPO, ABSTRACT HIP HOP
- FORMAT WAV, MIDI, Live Pack, BATTERY, MASSIVE, MASCHINE
- DLサイズ 906 MB (950,981,729 byte)
- Release 2017.9
- 商品コード A3083
- 短縮コード UNDL029
- MAKER UNDRGRND
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing and/or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to use the Sounds in combination with other sounds within your musical compositions (including music for film, television, multi-media production) of recorded or live performances.
2. The Licensee may use the Sounds for commercial purposes within original musical compositions (i.e. when they don't appear in isolation or as sound effects).
3. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
4. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
5. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sample library product.
6. Licensor will not be responsible if the Sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: https://sonicwire.com/support/inquiry
Please remember your payment will be processed in Japanese YEN.
- [Japanese Yen]5,027.00 JPY
- [US Dollar]45.252 USD
- [Euro]41.920 EUR
- [British Pound]34.973 GBP
- [Swiss Franc]44.522 CHF
- [Canadian Dollar]59.872 CAD
- [Australian Dollar]67.790 AUD
- [New Zealand Dollar]70.921 NZD
- [Hong Kong Dollar]351.760 HKD
- [Chinese Yuan]316.622 CNY
- [South Korean Won]53,938.347 KRW
Fusing cinematic electronica, expansive techno, emotive downtempo and moody dubstep with experimental sound design and superlative musicality, Noir Electronique goes into deep, dark and atmospheric sonic territory perfect for ambient house and techno, cinematic scoring or post-production work.
Mixing a wealth of synths from the likes of Dave Smith, Arturia and Korg with digital sound design, select live instrumentation (piano, guitars and bass) and unique original recordings, we explore the outer reaches of sound design and audio recording to create a unique collection of sonic tools inspired by the seminal cinematic electronica of Trent Reznor, Nils Frahm and Oneothrix Point Never.
Beats > Instant beat futurism: broken beats, glitchy grooves and splintered rhythms fusing dubstep, house and electronica structures. Offered in a full mix alongside numerous stripped stems.
Bass > Dark drones, fuzzy frequencies, driving analogue riffs, evolving tones and more: serious low-end loops to add soul and drama to any mix. Key-labeled as standard and offered with MIDI where possible.
Melodic Loops > Expansive arpeggios, haunting bells, emotive piano progressions, processed guitars, experimental synthesis and dubby synthscapes: scores of exquisite melodic elements heavy with cinematic splendour and vivid musicality. Key-labeled throughout and served with MIDI where possible.
Pad Loops > Soaring strings, ethereal swells, futuristic ambiences, delicate chords and more: emotive key-labeled loops to add tension, suspense and melancholy.
Textures > Twisted analogue tones, outboard-processed electronics, glitchy layers, solar winds and abstract sonic
Hits > 100 finely-tuned one-shot drums for ground-up beat building. A mix of analogue sourced sounds, live drums and exotic percussion all layered and mixed to perfection. Comes with curated drum kits for major samplers.
24 Bit Quality563 Wav loops77 Bass Loops68 Bass Loops MIDI301 Drum Loops121 Music Loops104 Music Loops MIDI69 Pad Loops58 Pad Loops MIDI20 FX & Perc Hits18 Hi Hats21 Kicks19 Snares3 kits for Ableton, Battery 4, Maschine 2 and Kong
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- About KONTAKT format: Please note that this product is not compatible with Kontakt Player, and requires the full retail version of Kontakt to work. This product will not appear in the Kontakt library pane and so cannot be loaded into Kontakt using the Add Library button.
- When the checkout is complete, 2 confirmation mails which contain Serial Numbers are sent to you mail address.
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.