MARIBOU STATE ORGANIC ELECTRONIC
- PRODUCT CATEGORY SAMPLE PACK
- FORMAT WAV, REX2, HALION, EXS24, SOUND FONT, NN-XT, KONG, KONTAKT (Preview)
- DLサイズ 1.65 GB (1,774,389,470 byte)
- Release 2017.8
- 商品コード A3040
- 短縮コード LMD599
- MAKER LOOPMASTERS
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing and/or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to use the Sounds in combination with other sounds within your musical compositions (including music for film, television, multi-media production) of recorded or live performances.
2. The Licensee may use the Sounds for commercial purposes within original musical compositions (i.e. when they don't appear in isolation or as sound effects).
3. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
4. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
5. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sample library product.
6. Licensor will not be responsible if the Sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: https://sonicwire.com/support/inquiry
Please remember your payment will be processed in Japanese YEN.
- [Japanese Yen]4,840.00 JPY
- [US Dollar]46.516 USD
- [Euro]38.929 EUR
- [British Pound]34.918 GBP
- [Swiss Franc]42.120 CHF
- [Canadian Dollar]60.403 CAD
- [Australian Dollar]62.972 AUD
- [New Zealand Dollar]66.188 NZD
- [Hong Kong Dollar]360.629 HKD
- [Chinese Yuan]306.000 CNY
- [South Korean Won]51,406.783 KRW
Loopmasters present Maribou State Organic Synthetic, a masterful selection of sounds from this hot production duo, and the latest in our prestigious Artist Series. Every element inside is 100% Royalty free for your music, so dive in deep with Maribou state and their exclusive sample pack!
Chris Davids and Liam Ivory aka Maribou State have built a glowing international reputation via a string of EPs and remixes for artists such as Kelis, Ultraista, Fatboy Slim and Lana Del Rey. Intrigued by the dynamics of electronic music for the dancefloor, as much as with the richness and human quality of live instrumentation and song-craft, they have worked tirelessly to evolve and forge a unique, compelling and deeply soulful marriage of the organic and the synthetic. With road-blocking sets at Glastonbury and tours in the UK, Europe, the US and Australia; Maribou State have enjoyed continued support from the likes of Zane Lowe, Huw Stephens, Annie Mac, B. Traits, Pete Tong and Gilles Peterson.
Maribou State bring you 1.79GB of sounds from their archive, with over 200 Loops, in excess of 400 One Hits and a load of dedicated Sampler patches to fill your creative boots! Mariobou State deliver lush musical elements with the warm, natural and expressive sounds of Piano, Strings, Guitars, Vocals and some glorious synthwerk from the Roland Juno and Sequential Circuits Prophet amongst others. Expert Percussion, shimmering FX and stomping Drums make up the rest of the sounds, with crafted textures and expert programming the order of the day. Contemporary Bass frequencies come in the form of Guitar, as well as Moogs, Organs and Volcas to ensure a rich range of fatness!
Maribou State have collated a superb collection of Drums, Bass, FX and Synth One Hits, ready to be sequenced in your DAW. Real world found sounds and field recordings have been included to bring an organic, textural element and breathe atmosphere and tension into the mix. Finally, 10 provided Multi Sampled Instruments will put the studio Synths of Maribou State in your hands ～ with the sounds of the MS200, Rhodes, Juno, Moog and more.
Over 100 Sampler Patches are included for your favourite DAW, with each one pre-formatted and immediately ready from download. Maribou State cast a broad musical net with tempos from 78-150BPM; ideal for 2Step, LA Beats, Electronica, House, Garage, Downbeat and Leftfield Genres.
In detail expect to find 1.79GB of content with 638 individual WAV files. 202 Loops are included with 33 Bass Loops, 56 Drum Loops [7 Full Drums and 49 Drum Loops], 12 Drum Parts, 8 FX Loops, 62 Music Loops and 31 Percussion Loops. 436 One Hit samples are included with 51 Bass Hits, 142 Tape Drums [27 Hats, 27 Kicks, 58 Percussion and 30 Snares], 34 Found Sound Drum Hits, 15 Field Recordings, 25 FX Hits, 5 Synth Multi Sampled Instruments [85 Samples], 5 Bass Multi Sampled Instruments [45 Samples] and 39 Synth Hits. 253 Rex2 Loops, 10 Kong Patches and 125 Sampler Patches for NNXT, Halion, Kontakt, Exs24 and Sfz.
Maribou State Organic Synthetic brings the best of production, groove and vibes direct to your DAW, in this exclusive artist series. Log in to download a free taster pack, and check out the demos and specs to find out more!
1.79 GB24Bit 44.1KHZ62 Music Loops56 Drum Loops33 Bass Loops31 Percussion Loops12 Drum Part Loops8 Fx Loops176 Drum Hits51 Bass Hits39 Synth Hits25 Fx15 Field Recordings5 Bass Multis5 Synth Multis253 Rex2 Files125 Soft Sampler Patches10 Kong
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- About KONTAKT format: Please note that this product is not compatible with Kontakt Player, and requires the full retail version of Kontakt to work. This product will not appear in the Kontakt library pane and so cannot be loaded into Kontakt using the Add Library button.
- When the checkout is complete, 2 confirmation mails which contain Serial Numbers are sent to you mail address.
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.