B2B HYBRID VS ELEKTRIK BLU
- PRODUCT CATEGORY SAMPLE PACK
- GENRE DRUM'N'BASS/JUNGLE
- FORMAT WAV, REX2
- DLサイズ 1.67 GB (1,789,178,378 byte)
- Release 2017.7
- 商品コード A2858
- 短縮コード LMD586
- MAKER LOOPMASTERS
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing and/or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to use the Sounds in combination with other sounds within your musical compositions (including music for film, television, multi-media production) of recorded or live performances.
2. The Licensee may use the Sounds for commercial purposes within original musical compositions (i.e. when they don't appear in isolation or as sound effects).
3. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
4. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
5. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sample library product.
6. Licensor will not be responsible if the Sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: https://sonicwire.com/support/inquiry
Please remember your payment will be processed in Japanese YEN.
- [Japanese Yen]5,588.00 JPY
- [US Dollar]53.540 USD
- [Euro]44.515 EUR
- [British Pound]39.980 GBP
- [Swiss Franc]48.281 CHF
- [Canadian Dollar]69.347 CAD
- [Australian Dollar]72.744 AUD
- [New Zealand Dollar]75.889 NZD
- [Hong Kong Dollar]415.002 HKD
- [Chinese Yuan]351.845 CNY
- [South Korean Won]59,270.887 KRW
Loopmasters join forces with Dread Recordings to bring you an industry first with a brand new concept. Back To Back is an incredible royalty free Drum & Bass collection featuring not one but two Dread Recording artists battling it out for sample supremacy. Expect to hear the freshest breaks, the toughest bass and the killer synth hooks in the first double edged sample pack sword.
So without further ado let’s bring out our contenders!
Fighting out of the the Red Corner we have mighty DJ (The Reece Killer) Hybrid
Special Skillz - Heavyweight Subs, Crisp Cut Breaks, Sinister FX
DJ Hybrid started out DJing in 2004 he quickly became well known for his diverse styles of sets and his monthly Podcast. It wasn’t until 2008 that he started to produce music and in 2010 he started up a label called ‘Audio Addict Records’. His first release ‘Step Up’ was released on an exclusive vinyl run and was sold worldwide. After locking himself away in the studio for years in 2012 he was signed to DJ Vapour’s mighty ’36 Hertz Recordings’ with his debut release ‘I Get Mash Up’. Over the next year he continued to work with labels such as 36 Hertz, Audio Addict, Digital Roots and also started up a new label called ‘Deep in the Jungle Records’. In November 2013 he achieved his first number 1 chart position with his track ‘Badboy’ which gained massive support throughout the scene. In 2015 he won awards for ‘Best Breakthrough Producer’ and ‘Best Breakthrough DJ’ at the We Love Jungle Awards in London. In November of 2015 his debut album ‘Mixed Origins’ was released and received support from across the entire Dance music scene and also made it to number 1 in the Juno Drum & Bass albums chart. 2016 looks like a promising year with forthcoming releases on Dread Recordings, Serial Killaz, Ruffneck Ting, Liondub International, Natty Dub plus many more so watch this space!
Fighting out of the Blu Corner we have rising Female producer Elektrik Blu
Special Skillz-Sultry Vocals, Menacing Breaks, Jungle Atmosphere
Elektrik Blu started DJing in 2002 playing Deep House and Drum & Bass. By 2004 her interest music production had her enroll on music course one of the first in her area to offer the use of a professional recording studio. It is here where she began to define her and shape the Elektrik Blu Sound. In 2006 Elektrik Blu enrolled on a B-Tec dip 2 course in music technology and sound engineering for a further two years. It is here she met former members and formed a band known as Idol Behaviour a live Drum & Bass act where she was lead singer song writer. Fast forward to 2012, Jungle Legend Ray Keith took her under his wings with a signing to Dread Recordings gaining huge exposure across the DnB scene with much praise from some of the biggest hitters in the industry. 2017 is going to be a massive year for Elektrik Blu so watch this space!
Back To Back Volume 1 is an essential collection for any Drum and Bass or Jungle producer looking for some serious inspiration for their next production. Remember you are getting two full sample packs in this bundle by two Ray Keith approved artists. Expect to hear Room Rattling Bass, Tight Furious Breaks, Dubbed-Out SFX and Spine Tingling Synths and Pads. The collection features both Loops and One Shot samples ready and primed to drop into your productions or sampler of choice.
In detail you will find 1.8 GB of content in 24Bit including 435 Loops: 113 Bass Loops, 112 Music Loops, 91 Drum Loops, 60 Drum Fill Fx Loops, 39 Drum Top Loops, 20 Snare Roll Loops and 452 Rex2 Files. 627 Hits are made up of 167 Fx, 161 Drum Hits, 49 Bass Hits, 38 Synth Hits, 23 Pads, 12 Bass Multis and 5 Synth Multis. Also included are 157 Soft sampler patches for NNXT, Exs24, Sfz, Halion and Kontakt.
Back To Back Vol1-DJ Hybrid Vs Elektrik Blu is a one stop shop of Jungle and Drum and Bass samples, so hit play on the demo songs and test drive the demo loops and sample this great new collection from Loopmasters and Dread Recordings Today!
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- About KONTAKT format: Please note that this product is not compatible with Kontakt Player, and requires the full retail version of Kontakt to work. This product will not appear in the Kontakt library pane and so cannot be loaded into Kontakt using the Add Library button.
- When the checkout is complete, 2 confirmation mails which contain Serial Numbers are sent to you mail address.
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.