- PRODUCT CATEGORY SAMPLE PACK
- GENRE CINEMATIC
- FORMAT KONTAKT 5
- DLサイズ 3.16 GB (3,398,332,842 byte)
- Release 2018.9
- 商品コード A1929
- 短縮コード ZG219DL2
- MAKER ZERO-G
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing and/or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to use the Sounds in combination with other sounds within your musical compositions (including music for film, television, multi-media production) of recorded or live performances.
2. The Licensee may use the Sounds for commercial purposes within original musical compositions (i.e. when they don't appear in isolation or as sound effects).
3. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
4. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
5. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sample library product.
6. Licensor will not be responsible if the Sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: https://sonicwire.com/support/inquiry
Please remember your payment will be processed in Japanese YEN.
- [Japanese Yen]10,923.00 JPY
- [US Dollar]99.918 USD
- [Euro]90.595 EUR
- [British Pound]76.385 GBP
- [Swiss Franc]96.998 CHF
- [Canadian Dollar]131.294 CAD
- [Australian Dollar]146.321 AUD
- [New Zealand Dollar]151.209 NZD
- [Hong Kong Dollar]776.443 HKD
- [Chinese Yuan]693.216 CNY
- [South Korean Won]116,809.787 KRW
NEW! The NEW version of ETHERA, our much-loved Cinematic Vocal Instrument, includes a GIGABYTE of entirely new vocal samples performed by Clara Sorace, and numerous new features and improvements.
ETHERA is a stunning cinematic vocal instrument that combines amazing vocal samples, incredible simplicity and a high degree of playability all packed into a beautiful Kontakt interface for total ease-of use and ultimate sound manipulation.
Ethera 2.0 now features FOUR main instruments: Phrases, Pads, Legato and Phrase Builder.
The Phrases section now includes 58 patches ranging in styles from Epic, Fantasy, Celtic, Operatic, Tribal and World and even EDM and soul. These can be mixed and combined and using the two Off-Set controls you can change the starting points of the samples using the waveform display. This allows you to create new phrases and to personalise the existing phrases. These phrases can be manipulated in many ways by the GUI controls including time-stretching or syncing to your host application.
The Pads section contains several beautiful vocal pads that immediately add emotion or grandeur to your compositions.
The Legato section offers the ability to ‘play’ the voice of Ethera using ‘ohs’ and ‘ahs’ in sustained or staccato modes and features Attack, Legato Speed, Release, Vibrato, Pan and Volume controls.
The Phrase Builder is a set of samples and phrases programmed to act as an intelligent entity allowing the composer to live-play any articulation, on any pitch or chord. The Phrase Builder is available in Solo Legato & Poly! There are 20 individual steps (similar to a step sequencer) with which to program your unique phrase.
The Phrase Builder also includes a new Legato Expert interface that uses the powerful SIPS engine and is the main control for the Legato Phrases Builder. With this Tab you can change and control the cross-fade, blending and legato modulation. It will enable you to minutely adjust the legato to suit your playing style.
Furthermore there is an additional folder called ETHERA EXTRA with awesome extra sounds such as virtual legato patches, sustains & pads.
ETHERA 2.0 also comes fully equipped with a complete FX section that includes chorus, flanger and phaser, compressor, EQ, filter, convolution reverb, overdrive, delay, amp simulator and cabinet simulator.
Ethera is dubbed 'cinematic' but it also works really well for Soul, EDM, Tribal and World music too. Check out the video demos to see for yourself.
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- About KONTAKT format: Please note that this product is not compatible with Kontakt Player, and requires the full retail version of Kontakt to work. This product will not appear in the Kontakt library pane and so cannot be loaded into Kontakt using the Add Library button.
- When the checkout is complete, 2 confirmation mails which contain Serial Numbers are sent to you mail address.
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.