LO-FI TRIP HOP
- PRODUCT CATEGORY SAMPLE PACK
- GENRE TRIP HOP
- FORMAT WAV
- DLサイズ 537 MB (564,094,268 byte)
- Release 2017.2
- 商品コード A1895
- 短縮コード RADL083
- MAKER RANKIN AUDIO
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing and/or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to use the Sounds in combination with other sounds within your musical compositions (including music for film, television, multi-media production) of recorded or live performances.
2. The Licensee may use the Sounds for commercial purposes within original musical compositions (i.e. when they don't appear in isolation or as sound effects).
3. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
4. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
5. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sample library product.
6. Licensor will not be responsible if the Sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: https://sonicwire.com/support/inquiry
Please remember your payment will be processed in Japanese YEN.
- [Japanese Yen]2,849.00 JPY
- [US Dollar]25.725 USD
- [Euro]23.710 EUR
- [British Pound]19.908 GBP
- [Swiss Franc]25.161 CHF
- [Canadian Dollar]34.159 CAD
- [Australian Dollar]38.928 AUD
- [New Zealand Dollar]40.570 NZD
- [Hong Kong Dollar]200.464 HKD
- [Chinese Yuan]180.831 CNY
- [South Korean Won]31,367.670 KRW
Lo-Fi Trip Hop is an ethereal expedition into the past, present & future of trip hop & lo-fi grooves. This collection aims to spread through the whole spectrum of trip-hop & downtempo with everything from rich, clean recordings of live instruments to processed drum breaks & basslines. All of the samples in this collection have been delicately processed with tape effects & minimal vinyl saturation to bring back that warm & nostalgic vintage sound.
Get to grips with any of our plucked guitar loops, retro keys, vintage drum breaks, authentic vintage vocals, brooklyn hip-hop inspired brass loops, or eclectic ukulele, harp & eastern stringed instrument loops. Breathe new depth & imagery into your music with our processed field-recordings of ambience, sourced from everywhere from train stations to beaches to forests, or build your own vintage drum breaks & lo-fi melodies with our processed drum shots, foley percussion & library of guitar, ukulele, synth & pad one shots.
（From RANKIN AUDIO）
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- About KONTAKT format: Please note that this product is not compatible with Kontakt Player, and requires the full retail version of Kontakt to work. This product will not appear in the Kontakt library pane and so cannot be loaded into Kontakt using the Add Library button.
- When the checkout is complete, 2 confirmation mails which contain Serial Numbers are sent to you mail address.
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.