EXTREME VOCAL ENVIRONMENTS
- PRODUCT CATEGORY SAMPLE PACK
- GENRE CINEMATIC, SFX, SOUNDTRACK
- FORMAT KONTAKT 5
- DLサイズ 1.57 GB (1,690,638,496 byte)
- Release 2016.5
- 商品コード A0358
- 短縮コード ZG217DL
- MAKER ZERO-G
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing and/or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to:
-Use the Sounds in combination with other sounds within your musical compositions (including music for film, television, multi-media production) of recorded or live performances.
-Use the Sounds to synchronize in timed relation with audio/visual productions or applications, such as films, video productions, radio/TV programs or commercials, live performances, computer games and multimedia presentations.
- Modify the Sounds and may use the Sounds for commercial purposes within the productions.
2. The Licensee MAY NOT use the Sounds to create a sound library that is relisenced to multiple third parties.
3. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
4. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
5. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sample library product.
6. Licensor will not be responsible if the Sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: https://sonicwire.com/support/inquiry
Please remember your payment will be processed in Japanese YEN.
- [Japanese Yen]7,376.00 JPY
- [US Dollar]69.716 USD
- [Euro]62.721 EUR
- [British Pound]56.865 GBP
- [Swiss Franc]68.220 CHF
- [Canadian Dollar]92.790 CAD
- [Australian Dollar]103.260 AUD
- [New Zealand Dollar]109.114 NZD
- [Hong Kong Dollar]546.775 HKD
- [Chinese Yuan]494.337 CNY
- [South Korean Won]84,662.887 KRW
Zero-G and Xfonic present Extreme Environments, a unique sound design tool that allows you to quickly and easily create dense and complex ambiences, ranging from musical pads through to realistic room tones and extreme sound design.
"This is a sound designer's dream… delivering an endless and interesting array of edgy textures, drones and washes." (Computer Music magazine, UK).
This sound library was created by Si Begg, the same producer who created our highly successful titles Distorted Dancefloors and Electro Glitch Essentials both of which got fantastic reviews in the top pro-audio magazines!
The main feature of Extreme Environments is the Kontakt instrument which combines a state-of-the-art user interface with the loops and impulse responses to give you a highly flexible tool for creating a huge variety of beds, drones, pads and FX. It comes with over 150 presets. NOTE: You must already have a FULL VERSION of Native Instruments Kontakt (version 5.3.0 or later) in order to use the Extreme Environments Kontakt instrument. It is not a VST plugin or standalone instrument.
The core of the instrument is the three channels where you can select any one of the 142 loops. For each channel you can then control the pitch, time stretch, amplitude & filter envelopes, saturation and reverb send. All three channels are then mixed together and put through master high pass and low pass filters, then finally a limiter.
The other key part of the instrument is the convolution reverb, which any of the three channels can be sent to. You can choose any one of the 86 bespoke impulse responses, ranging from straightforward to extreme sound design. This adds great depth and atmospheric detail beyond the standard reverbs you might usually come across.
The combination of all these features makes for an almost limitless palette of sound creation. In addition the EXS24 instruments, Apple Loops, Space Designer presets and Channel Strip Settings give Logic Pro X users the option of creating their own combinations of sounds and FX within Logic. Also, the raw audio loops (as WAV files) can also be used as building blocks to create your own beds and drones.
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- About KONTAKT format: Please note that this product is not compatible with Kontakt Player, and requires the full retail version of Kontakt to work. This product will not appear in the Kontakt library pane and so cannot be loaded into Kontakt using the Add Library button.
- When the checkout is complete, 2 confirmation mails which contain Serial Numbers are sent to you mail address.
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.
- Installer operating environment Mac: 10.6 or higher / Windows: 7 or higher