HATSUNE MIKU GLITCH VOCAL TOOL
- PRODUCT CATEGORY SAMPLE PACK
- GENRE TECHNO, ELECTRONICA / IDM, DEEP HOUSE, ELECTRO HOUSE, EDM
- FORMAT Ableton Live Device
- DLサイズ 8 MB (9,376,233 byte)
- Release 2015.7
- 商品コード 99213
- 短縮コード SWSHMGVT
- MAKER SONICWIRE SAMPLES
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing and/or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to use the Sounds in combination with other sounds within your musical compositions (including music for film, television, multi-media production) of recorded or live performances.
2. The Licensee may use the Sounds for commercial purposes within original musical compositions (i.e. when they don't appear in isolation or as sound effects).
3. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
4. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
5. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sample library product.
6. Licensor will not be responsible if the Sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: https://sonicwire.com/support/inquiry
Please remember your payment will be processed in Japanese YEN.
- [Japanese Yen]2,706.00 JPY
- [US Dollar]25.635 USD
- [Euro]22.048 EUR
- [British Pound]20.155 GBP
- [Swiss Franc]23.810 CHF
- [Canadian Dollar]34.339 CAD
- [Australian Dollar]36.500 AUD
- [New Zealand Dollar]39.169 NZD
- [Hong Kong Dollar]198.722 HKD
- [Chinese Yuan]174.931 CNY
- [South Korean Won]30,148.402 KRW
The world-renowned Japanese virtual singer HATSUNE MIKU is now available as a glitch vocal tool! "HATSUNE MIKU GLITCH VOCAL TOOL" is an Ableton Live Instrument Rack that employs 80 vocal samples from Hatsune Miku V3 and a glitch engine made by DUB-Russell, who collaborated with Miku at Red Bull Music Academy Tokyo in 2014. The glitch engine itself is made in Max For Live, and allows a wide variety of outputs ranging from lightly glitched vocals to unrecognizable sounds processed to the extreme.
HATSUNE MIKU GLITCH VOCAL TOOL is a new must-have plugin for producers wanting unique vocal clips or hooks in any style of electronic music, from minimalistic electronica to the grimiest glitch-hop.
NOTE: Requires Ableton Live 9.1.6 Suite and above, as well as Max For Live.
[What is "Hatsune Miku"?]
Hatsune Miku is music software developed by Crypton Future Media, INC., and it enables anyone to make the computer sing by entering lyrics and melodies. As a massive number of users created music using the software and posted their works on the Internet, Hatsune Miku quickly evolved into a cultural phenomenon. Moreover, Hatsune Miku has gained much attention as a character, involved in many fields such as merchandising and live performance as a virtual singer. Now her popularity has spread across the globe.
[Important Note: Character and Name Usage]
Crypton Future Media, INC. is the official licensor of Hatsune Miku. All copyrights concerning Hatsune Miku, the brand name as well as the character, belong to Crypton Future Media, INC. and any use must be approved by Crypton Future Media, INC. This regulation applies to all Crypton characters and brand names including but not limited to Hatsune Miku, Kagamine Rin, Kagamine Len, Megurine Luka, MEIKO and KAITO.
For Commercial Use:
Any commercial purpose using the Hatsune Miku character and brand name must be licensed by the official copyright holder, Crypton Future Media, INC. This regulation applies to all commercial usages, including those for profit and for non-profit. It also applies to all Crypton characters and brand names including but not limited to Hatsune Miku, Kagamine Rin, Kagamine Len, Megurine Luka, MEIKO and KAITO. In addition, licensing is currently only accepted from companies, organizations or entities with actual proof of realized past projects. If this applies to you, please inquire through our contact form: crypton.net
For Non-Commercial Use:
Crypton Future Media, Inc. adapts "Creative Commons License - Attribution-NonCommercial, 3.0 Unported" ("CC BY-NC") to the original illustrations of Hatsune Miku, Kagamine Rin, Kagamine Len, Megurine Luka, MEIKO and KAITO to support open creative activities for creators all over the world. Those licenses only apply to the original illustrations of the characters. Any music, videos, illustrations and 3DCG related to Crypton's characters are NOT licensed under CC license unless otherwise noted. These existing artworks include copyrights of the creators who made them. Please check for details at >> http://piapro.net/en_for_creators.html
Please Note: This pack contains Vocals and Patch ONLY.
（From SONICWIRE SAMPLES）
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- About KONTAKT format: Please note that this product is not compatible with Kontakt Player, and requires the full retail version of Kontakt to work. This product will not appear in the Kontakt library pane and so cannot be loaded into Kontakt using the Add Library button.
- When the checkout is complete, 2 confirmation mails which contain Serial Numbers are sent to you mail address.
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.