FUTURE UPLIFTING TRANCE FOR SPIRE V3
- PRODUCT CATEGORY SAMPLE PACK
- GENRE TRANCE, EDM
- FORMAT MIDI, SYNTH PRESET
- DLサイズ 94 MB (99,064,923 byte)
- Release 2015.2
- 商品コード 97936
- 短縮コード TEPD032
- MAKER TRANCE EUPHORIA
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing and/or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to use the Sounds in combination with other sounds within your musical compositions (including music for film, television, multi-media production) of recorded or live performances.
2. The Licensee may use the Sounds for commercial purposes within original musical compositions (i.e. when they don't appear in isolation or as sound effects).
3. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
4. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
5. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sample library product.
6. Licensor will not be responsible if the Sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please remember your payment will be processed in Japanese YEN.
- [Japanese Yen]2,178.00 JPY
- [US Dollar]20.083 USD
- [Euro]18.603 EUR
- [British Pound]16.387 GBP
- [Swiss Franc]19.634 CHF
- [Canadian Dollar]28.401 CAD
- [Australian Dollar]33.464 AUD
- [New Zealand Dollar]34.276 NZD
- [Hong Kong Dollar]155.705 HKD
- [Chinese Yuan]142.437 CNY
- [South Korean Won]24,869.543 KRW
'Future Uplifting Trance For Spire Vol 3' from Trance Euphoria is the third installment of the this exciting series containing 128 professional Uplifting Trance presets for Reveal Sounds superb VST synthesizer, Spire. Also included are 10 MIDI Construction Kits as per the demo. For every Kit you get all the MIDI files for the track, presets, FLP Files if you use FL Studio, and a mixdown of the Kit demo.
Providing you with the best club-ready tools for your next hit, this sound set will surely be your go-to tool box for your Trance projects along with the first two Volumes of the series, filled with Arps, Basses, FX, Leads, Pads & Plucks.
Inspired by the biggest trance festivals like Creamfields, We Are FSTVL, Colours Fest, Together Festival, Global Gathering, South West Four, Tomorrowland, Ultra Music Festival and many more top festivals around the world, 'Future Uplifting Trance For Spire Vol 3' is here to inspire your next Trance smash hit.
This product is also inspired by artists such as Max Braiman, AvB, Ferry Corsten, Aly & Fila, Dash Berlin, Alex M.O.R.P.H, Ronald Van Den Beuken, Markus Schulz, Sean Tyas, Cosmic Gate, Above & Beyond, Rank 1,Ronski Speed, Push, Binary Finary,Sander Van Doorn, PVD, Richard Durand, Tiesto, Lange, Spencer & Hill, and many more.
（From TRANCE EUPHORIA）
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- About KONTAKT format: Please note that this product is not compatible with Kontakt Player, and requires the full retail version of Kontakt to work. This product will not appear in the Kontakt library pane and so cannot be loaded into Kontakt using the Add Library button.
- When the checkout is complete, 2 confirmation mails which contain Serial Numbers are sent to you mail address.
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.