FUTURE PROGRESSIVE BASSLINES VOL 3
- PRODUCT CATEGORY SAMPLE PACK
- GENRE ELECTRO HOUSE, PROGRESSIVE HOUSE, EDM
- FORMAT WAV, REX2, Refill, AIFF
- DLサイズ 1.66 GB (1,787,313,366 byte)
- Release 2014.6
- 商品コード 96687
- 短縮コード PRDLD238
- MAKER PRODUCER LOOPS
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing and/or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to use the Sounds in combination with other sounds within your musical compositions (including music for film, television, multi-media production) of recorded or live performances.
2. The Licensee may use the Sounds for commercial purposes within original musical compositions (i.e. when they don't appear in isolation or as sound effects).
3. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
4. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
5. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sample library product.
6. Licensor will not be responsible if the Sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: email@example.com
Please remember your payment will be processed in Japanese YEN.
- [Japanese Yen]4,191.00 JPY
- [US Dollar]38.204 USD
- [Euro]32.194 EUR
- [British Pound]27.451 GBP
- [Swiss Franc]34.622 CHF
- [Canadian Dollar]47.610 CAD
- [Australian Dollar]51.976 AUD
- [New Zealand Dollar]54.730 NZD
- [Hong Kong Dollar]297.002 HKD
- [Chinese Yuan]246.936 CNY
- [South Korean Won]44,001.386 KRW
Future Progressive Basslines Vol 3' continues this amazing series from The Madison and Producer Loops, bringing you 470 MB of infectious grooves and growls designed to infuse your next track with that essential low-end energy. Supplied in a range of high quality audio formats, this is an essential tool for all producers of Progressive electronic music.
The "Future Progressive Basslines" series is designed with one thing in mind - bass. With 102 loops in 25 folders, you're sure to find the right bassline or synth phrase for your next track.
A range of keys are covered, and all loops are written at a uniform mid-tempo, making them all completely interchangeable.
Razor-sharp tonality and bold phrasing make these loops perfect for modern, cutting-edge Progressive House and other electronic productions.
Wet and dry files are included, as well as side chained and non side chained. A bonus folder containing 20 percussive loops is also included to get you started. You'll also find 42 MIDI files for use with your favourite synth or sampler.
For users looking to simply drag and drop, the 'wet' files contain all of the effects processing heard in the audio demos. But for producers looking to create their own effects mix, 'dry' loops are also included. Don't like the wet loops? No problem, add your own effects.
Advantages of MIDI:
While the supplied ACID/Apple Loops/REX content is extremely flexible and powerful, MIDI has the added benefit of allowing you to go to extremes of pitch and tempo beyond which the loops were originally recorded, with no time stretching or pitch shifting artefacts. Furthermore, you can make tweaks to the riffs so they fit perfectly into your existing mixes.
All of the loops in this product are 100% Royalty-Free (including the vocal loops), so once purchased, you can use these loops in your commercial releases without having to pay any hidden costs.
About The Producer:
Hailing from the Ukraine, a country that continues to emerge with new production talents, Stanislav Nozdrachov or The Madison as you may know him, has leapt to fame, enjoying consistent Beatport Top 100 chart placements and recent success on labels such as Armada, Enhanced and Infrasonic. He has gone on to remix for high profile artists, such as Matt Darey, Tritonal, Susana, Ana Criado, Dennis Sheperd, and many more.
（From PRODUCER LOOPS）
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
- About KONTAKT format: Please note that this product is not compatible with Kontakt Player, and requires the retail version of Kontakt to work. This product will not appear in the Kontakt libraries pane.
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- When the checkout is complete, 2 confirmation mails which contain Serial Numbers are sent to you mail address.
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.