TEKNO TOOL BOX
- PRODUCT CATEGORY SAMPLE PACK
- GENRE TECHNO, BREAKS
- FORMAT WAV, DAW PROJECT FILE
- DLサイズ 1.46 GB (1,562,415,113 byte)
- Release 2014.6
- 商品コード 96616
- 短縮コード IDSTD121
- MAKER INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing and/or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to use the Sounds in combination with other sounds within your musical compositions (including music for film, television, multi-media production) of recorded or live performances.
2. The Licensee may use the Sounds for commercial purposes within original musical compositions (i.e. when they don't appear in isolation or as sound effects).
3. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
4. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
5. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sample library product.
6. Licensor will not be responsible if the Sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: email@example.com
Please remember your payment will be processed in Japanese YEN.
- [Japanese Yen]4,598.00 JPY
- [US Dollar]41.968 USD
- [Euro]34.744 EUR
- [British Pound]29.894 GBP
- [Swiss Franc]38.041 CHF
- [Canadian Dollar]50.992 CAD
- [Australian Dollar]54.327 AUD
- [New Zealand Dollar]58.450 NZD
- [Hong Kong Dollar]326.030 HKD
- [Chinese Yuan]270.805 CNY
- [South Korean Won]47,434.337 KRW
Now available as an Ableton Live Production Template with full performance macro controls and more!!!
D.A.V.E. The Drummer has dug deep into his massive personal sound vault to share his inspiring custom loops and anologe sounds form his vast collection of synths he has collected over the past 15 years.
Now you have the chance to explore D.A.V.E. The Drummer's personal sound collection first hand.
In brief, this pack contains over 1100 loops, 696 drum hits and a fantastic selection of 353 Fx sounds, a vast collection of synths, vocals, & one shots as well as Kontakt and abelton files for additional flexibility.
With over 1.6GB of total Techno we feel this will soon become your go to sound collection to explore the possibilities of Techno music.
D.A.V.E. The Drummer has produced over 150 records on various labels world wide, his tracks are played by the hottest dj's like Carl Cox, Chris Liberator & Lenny Dee to name just a a few. He has been producing music for over 14 years and is regarded as a key force in the underground U.K. Techno scene.
This pack reflects D.A.V.E.' s vast knowledge of designing sounds for Techno music while unleashing his production skills all in one pack. Tool Box Volume 1 offers you a wide range of sounds to choose from such as Acid Techno, Minimal,Tribal, Sharenz, and of course straight up banging Techno that Dave The Drummer is known for.
With a total of 2747 samples this pack is an essential tool for any producer making electronic music who is looking to beef up a production or just to add a bit of Techno flavor in your musical works.
No stone was left unturned during the production of Tekno Tool Box, giving you total freedom to create your music with top notch 16 bit wav sound files that are totally user ready in any DAW or software sampler.
ISR is committed to bring the most authentic sounds to any collection we produce and no better way to then to ask D.A.V.E. The Drummer to bring the Authentic sounds of underground Techno music to your cpu.
The sound files are pumped up just enough, giving you the room to add EFX & EQ, with out the stress of pre mastered sounds which tend to give you less head room to work with in your productions.
All you will need is time to go thru this vast collection of wicked samples to find what you need to give your track that extra touch of the underground.
All the folders are labeled to find what you need with no fuss. Loop folders have BPM and certain sounds have been keyed for ease of use.
This pack Contains a special Abelton Live bonus pack that features 4 Drum Rack patches and 4 Simpler Synth patches along with their relevant samples from the Tekno Tool Box sample CD.
Tekno Tool Box Volume One is for any professional music producer or any producer just starting out. It's Industrial Strength's biggest pack to date so you know it contains everything you need to make underground Techno music all in one user friendly sample pack.
Ableton Live 8.2.1+ Production Template
D.A.V.E the Drummer's Ableton Live Production pack contains a mother load of raw and ripping Drumshots and Synths. You'll find driving Bass Shots, tight Drums, and cutting FX. With a full range of sounds, this versatile pack can slay serious damage in any style of Techno, from Acid to Minimal, Tribal, Sharenz, and beyond.
This special Ableton Live pack is primed with Drum Rack patches and Simpler Synth patches. Load the shot templates into your favorite Ableton samplers to craft custom beats, apply plug-ins, and trick these sounds to the next level. We pumped up every patch and left enough headroom to add your own FX and EQ.
To produce this monster pack, D.A.V.E. the Drummer mined his massive personal sound vault and analogue synth collection. D.A.V.E.'s vast knowledge of sound design has led to more than 150 production credits as a key force in the U.K.'s underground Techno scene. His sounds are found on labels worldwide, and his tracks are spun by legendary DJs including Carl Cox, Chris Liberator, and Lenny Dee. Now he's bringing his legendary chops to your DAW in the special version of his ground breaking sample pack Tekno Tool Box.
Give you tracks that underground touch: we've got the tools for any Techno job right here.
+ If you already own D.A.V.E. the Drummer's Tekno Tool Box sample pack then you already own the audio contained in this pack.
This pack is formatted for Ableton Live suite 8.2.1 and above.
（From INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH）
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- About KONTAKT format: Please note that this product is not compatible with Kontakt Player, and requires the full retail version of Kontakt to work. This product will not appear in the Kontakt library pane and so cannot be loaded into Kontakt using the Add Library button.
- When the checkout is complete, 2 confirmation mails which contain Serial Numbers are sent to you mail address.
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.