REAL DRUMS VOL.1 - VINTAGE OYSTER PEARL
- PRODUCT CATEGORY SAMPLE PACK
- GENRE DRUM ONE SHOT
- FORMAT WAV, EXS24, NN-XT, KONTAKT (Preview)
- DLサイズ 673 MB (705,823,689 byte)
- Release 2013.10
- 商品コード 95942
- 短縮コード LMD272
- MAKER LOOPMASTERS
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing and/or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to use the Sounds in combination with other sounds within your musical compositions (including music for film, television, multi-media production) of recorded or live performances.
2. The Licensee may use the Sounds for commercial purposes within original musical compositions (i.e. when they don't appear in isolation or as sound effects).
3. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
4. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
5. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sample library product.
6. Licensor will not be responsible if the Sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please remember your payment will be processed in Japanese YEN.
- [Japanese Yen]6,028.00 JPY
- [US Dollar]54.331 USD
- [Euro]46.430 EUR
- [British Pound]39.637 GBP
- [Swiss Franc]50.313 CHF
- [Canadian Dollar]68.659 CAD
- [Australian Dollar]74.622 AUD
- [New Zealand Dollar]77.476 NZD
- [Hong Kong Dollar]422.780 HKD
- [Chinese Yuan]350.832 CNY
- [South Korean Won]64,047.260 KRW
Loopmasters proudly announce the first in a brand new series of multi sampled acoustic drum kits containing multiple velocity layers and round robin techniques that allow for incredible expressive drum performances. Whether you program up drums by hand or choose to trigger from a MIDI controllers the Real Drums series allow for perfect natural sounding drum tracks every time.
First Up for the Real Drums Series is a wonderful Vintage Gretsch Kit played with Drum Sticks meticulously recorded at Broadoak Studios by producer Harvey Summers, using an eclectic array of stunning vintage mics and equipment in their wonderfully vibey and great sounding live room.
The kit itself comprises a 50’s bass drum, 4 toms from the 70’s and a custom shop snare, all from Gretsch and all finished in that lovely broken-glass glitter! This makes for quite a unique configuration and one that sounds fat, punchy and musical.
Our aim has been to produce an extremely playable patch with the emphasis on authenticity, flexibility and quality. All samples are at 24-bit resolution and each and every Instrument from the kit has been multi sampled with up to 54 velocity layers with most sounds also programmed with an alternative sampled versions which we have implemented into round robin layers within the sample patches, allowing each strike to trigger a different version of the sample which helps with convincing natural sounding beats and drum rolls.
All drums in the patch appear in both ‘snares on’ and ‘snares off’ modes mapped at different octaves across the keyboard so you can hear the snares rattle in sympathy with the other drums, as they would naturally. Or you can choose to use the ‘snares off’ versions if you prefer a tighter sound.
There are two versions of the hi-hat, one monophonic and one polyphonic. The monophonic hi-hat behaves like any normal hi-hat program where the ‘foot’ and ‘closed’ samples cut off the ‘open’ ones. The polyphonic hi-hat on the lower octave does not cut off any other samples which is useful when playing repeated ‘opens’. There are also a few more ‘semi-open’ samples on the upper velocities of the ‘closed’ key for getting the ‘gradually opening’ effect often used in build ups to drum fills etc.
We have also included a looped sample of the room tone mapped to the F#2 key, this is simply the sound of all of the mics open, with nothing being played. Laying this underneath your grooves helps give the effect of a live drum recording as it prevents the natural room tone from disappearing between hits.
Towards the top of the keyboard, there are a range of ‘buzz’ and ‘press’ rolls of varying speeds and duration which make great additions to a groove, adding more of a played feel. You can also alternate between these to produce long rolls. There is an extra press roll on the F0 key which has a more definite attack to its first strike which offers a slightly different articulation.
You will also notice a second patch ‘snares in C’, which is simply the same as the main patch, but with all snare samples tuned up a little to ring with a ‘C’ note. Since the Gretsch kit is so musical sounding, and the custom shop snare has such a distinctive voice, this patch may blend better with your productions as the main, natural tuning is closer to a ‘B’ note.
In Detail Expect to find 672Mb of 24Bit 44.1Khz with over 703 Multi Sampled One Shot Drum Samples of Kick, Snare, Cymbals, Toms, Sticks, and Rolls. 1 Full Kit Sampler Patch and 1 Tuned Snares Sampler Patch for Kontakt, Exs24 and Reason NNXT formats.
Left Overhead Mic: RCA 77-DX, Right Overhead Mic: Sony C37A, Front of Kit Mic: Coles 4038, Pre amps: Raindirk Series III, Room Mic: Royer SF-12, Pre amp: AEA-TRP, Anthony Demaria Labs C/L 1500 stereo tube compressor.
If you are looking for an incredible natural sounding drum kit instrument for your productions, make sure you check out the demos and sample Real Drums Vol.1 Vintage Gretsch Natural Sticks TODAY!
Please Note to get the most from this product you require ether Kontakt 3+, Logic Pro or Propellerheads Reason
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
- About KONTAKT format: Please note that this product is not compatible with Kontakt Player, and requires the retail version of Kontakt to work. This product will not appear in the Kontakt libraries pane.
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- When the checkout is complete, 2 confirmation mails which contain Serial Numbers are sent to you mail address.
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.