ULTIMATE DRUMS - STUDIO EDITION
- PRODUCT CATEGORY SAMPLE PACK
- GENRE INSTRUMENTS, DRUM ONE SHOT
- FORMAT WAV, REX2, HALION, EXS24, SOUND FONT, NN-XT, KONTAKT (Preview)
- DLサイズ 1.45 GB (1,561,541,604 byte)
- Release 2013.6
- 商品コード 94909
- 短縮コード FLPDL007
- MAKER FRONTLINE PRODUCER
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing and/or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to use the Sounds in combination with other sounds within your musical compositions (including music for film, television, multi-media production) of recorded or live performances.
2. The Licensee may use the Sounds for commercial purposes within original musical compositions (i.e. when they don't appear in isolation or as sound effects).
3. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
4. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
5. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sample library product.
6. Licensor will not be responsible if the Sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: email@example.com
Please remember your payment will be processed in Japanese YEN.
- [Japanese Yen]4,642.00 JPY
- [US Dollar]41.926 USD
- [Euro]35.180 EUR
- [British Pound]30.114 GBP
- [Swiss Franc]38.539 CHF
- [Canadian Dollar]51.805 CAD
- [Australian Dollar]55.668 AUD
- [New Zealand Dollar]59.848 NZD
- [Hong Kong Dollar]325.617 HKD
- [Chinese Yuan]271.653 CNY
- [South Korean Won]47,614.652 KRW
1,2,3,4 Frontline Producer proudly presents the first in our studio Edition series, Ultimate drums. A brand new, studio fresh collection of loops, one hits and stems that cover everything a real drummer should do and so much more!
These loops are so tight that if you were to push a piece coal between beat two and three by the time you hit four you'd have a diamond.
For the last few weeks here at Frontline HQ we've been all about the rhythm, all about the groove and all about making sure you have access to some of the best drum samples that are out there!
We had the pleasure of inviting Terl Bryant (one of best session drummers on the scene) to Frontline HQ.
We set up the studio with his Mapex kit and though trial and error and a little luck, we ended up using nearly entirely SE mics on this. From the Beautiful Rupert Neve RNR1 Ribbons, to the ever versatile E4400as, as well as sE1a's and 4s and even a 2200 as an ambient mic.
We smashed these through some of the Rupert Neve Pres and a couple of portico IIs and we had a really beautiful selection of sounds that we could mix into some great sounding stems and samples
We settled back pressed record and just enjoyed the grooves.
What we've ended up with is an eclectic selection of drum samples that should sit in anyones' library, no matter what the genre.
Of course there are Rock samples here but there are Indie, Jazz, Funk, Live D&B and Reggae. This is an ultimate collection. Great playing, great kit in a nice room. That is it.
Beautifully recorded at 96 khz and 24 bit, then microscopically edited, these loops, one shots and stems give you either the inspiration to start a track or there's even some readymade song stems that you mix out yourself or individual hits/patches to programme as you want to hear them. Your tunes, your creativity.
In detail expect to find a total of 150 Live Drum Loops lovingly recorded 24Bit, 44.1Khz, 40 One shots, 3 Complete track Stems including Hats, Kick, Overhead, Room, Snare, Toms and Wet & Dry Track Mixes. Also included are 150 Rex2 Files weighing in at 1.44GB. Drum loops tempos are between 75-180BPM nicely categorized into 4 neat tempo based folders.
If your productions are looking for some real playing that you can build a tune around then don't delay, check out the demos and sample Ultimate Drums today
（From FRONTLINE PRODUCER）
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
- About KONTAKT format: Please note that this product is not compatible with Kontakt Player, and requires the retail version of Kontakt to work. This product will not appear in the Kontakt libraries pane.
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- When the checkout is complete, 2 confirmation mails which contain Serial Numbers are sent to you mail address.
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.