ED SOLO PRESENTS BASS LAB VOL. 2
- PRODUCT CATEGORY SAMPLE PACK
- GENRE BREAKS, DUBSTEP, DRUM'N'BASS/JUNGLE
- FORMAT WAV, REX2, HALION, EXS24, SOUND FONT, NN-XT, KONTAKT (Preview)
- DLサイズ 1.89 GB (2,028,742,502 byte)
- Release 2013.9
- 商品コード 95401
- 短縮コード BTFMD009
- MAKER BASS BOUTIQUE
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing and/or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to use the Sounds in combination with other sounds within your musical compositions (including music for film, television, multi-media production) of recorded or live performances.
2. The Licensee may use the Sounds for commercial purposes within original musical compositions (i.e. when they don't appear in isolation or as sound effects).
3. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
4. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
5. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sample library product.
6. Licensor will not be responsible if the Sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please remember your payment will be processed in Japanese YEN.
- [Japanese Yen]3,751.00 JPY
- [US Dollar]34.470 USD
- [Euro]28.772 EUR
- [British Pound]24.945 GBP
- [Swiss Franc]31.702 CHF
- [Canadian Dollar]43.099 CAD
- [Australian Dollar]44.551 AUD
- [New Zealand Dollar]48.241 NZD
- [Hong Kong Dollar]267.871 HKD
- [Chinese Yuan]224.826 CNY
- [South Korean Won]38,446.952 KRW
Ed is back in the Lab as Bass Boutique and Loopmasters proudly bring you the vol2 of the Bass Lab with a fresh and exceedingly Phat collection of Bass Samples and Loops from Mr Bass himself, the one and only Ed Solo. Ed Solo is a production whiz kid who cut his teeth in the world of Drum n Bass, but is perhaps best known for his collaboration with the Breakbeat elite including Krafty Kuts and Deekline. Ed has also collaborated with people such as Darrison, Skool of Thought as well as mixing down tunes for Freq Nasty, Splitloop and other big names.
If you are looking for the best bass tones in the business, from Subs to Saws, Wobbles to Bombs, Dubbed Out Tones and Searing Leads ? the Bass Lab has just what the doctor ordered. Many vintage analogue synths have been seriously harmed to bring you this exciting new Bass Lab pack so dust of your speakers and turn up the amp to eleven!
This heavyweight contender features no less than 1200 individual hand crafted Bass samples, presented in 24Bit resolution and formed using state of the art digital and analogue studio technology.
The pack is formed of 93 Loops for DnB, Hip Hop and Dubstep ? and 47 Ready to play multi-sampled Basses for Soft synths compatible with Reason NNXT, Halion, Kontakt, EXS, and SFZ. There are also Apple Loops, Reason Refill and Ableton Live versions available.
Ed's Base tones have been sampled by the who's who of bass Music and have been used on everything from a Pot noodle advert to big budget movies. When it comes to the Low End Bass, Ed Solo is your man and no one does it better.
If you produce Dubstep, Drum & Bass, Breaks or Hip Hop ? you NEED to check out this collection which has come screaming and kicking from the studios of one of Dance music’s finest audio engineers and producers.
Enjoy the rumble!
（From BASS BOUTIQUE）
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- About KONTAKT format: Please note that this product is not compatible with Kontakt Player, and requires the full retail version of Kontakt to work. This product will not appear in the Kontakt library pane and so cannot be loaded into Kontakt using the Add Library button.
- When the checkout is complete, 2 confirmation mails which contain Serial Numbers are sent to you mail address.
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.