ABLETON MASTERING RACKS
- PRODUCT CATEGORY SAMPLE PACK
- GENRE DUBSTEP, ELECTRO HOUSE
- FORMAT Ableton Live Device
- DLサイズ 0 MB (400,149 byte)
- Release 2013.7
- 商品コード 94930
- 短縮コード RADL027
- MAKER RANKIN AUDIO
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing and/or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to use the Sounds in combination with other sounds within your musical compositions (including music for film, television, multi-media production) of recorded or live performances.
2. The Licensee may use the Sounds for commercial purposes within original musical compositions (i.e. when they don't appear in isolation or as sound effects).
3. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
4. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
5. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sample library product.
6. Licensor will not be responsible if the Sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: email@example.com
Please remember your payment will be processed in Japanese YEN.
- [Japanese Yen]1,562.00 JPY
- [US Dollar]13.666 USD
- [Euro]11.782 EUR
- [British Pound]9.937 GBP
- [Swiss Franc]12.628 CHF
- [Canadian Dollar]16.916 CAD
- [Australian Dollar]18.426 AUD
- [New Zealand Dollar]19.340 NZD
- [Hong Kong Dollar]106.324 HKD
- [Chinese Yuan]87.970 CNY
- [South Korean Won]16,172.451 KRW
Getting a decent mixdown is one of the hardest parts of music production.
You have poured your heart and soul into the creativity but now the final hurdle can still stand in the way of your track sounding pro.
Fear not, Rankin Audio is here to help. We have created 3 FX Racks for Ableton with complex chains and routing to help you with your final mix.
We wanted something that straight out of the box could be dropped on and make your track sound bigger, fatter and more full.
The strips include a single channel strip for basic use, a group strip for any busses and the all important master channel strip. Utilizing the Albeton FX we have constructed complex yet extremely easy to use racks that can be dropped in and then tweaked to order. Each has 8 macros to make life super easy and of course if you are a more advance user, you can dive deep into the chain itself.
We also included a PDF doc explaining the different processes used to give you a clearer idea of whats happening in the chain.
Have a listen to the demo which shows examples of tracks before and after the racks are dropped on with just the default setting. Here's to big fat mixdowns for everyone, cheers!!
Works in both Ableton Live 8 and Live 9.
（From RANKIN AUDIO）
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
- About KONTAKT format: Please note that this product is not compatible with Kontakt Player, and requires the retail version of Kontakt to work. This product will not appear in the Kontakt libraries pane.
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- When the checkout is complete, 2 confirmation mails which contain Serial Numbers are sent to you mail address.
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.