THE BLUES SESSIONS - GUITAR & BASS
- PRODUCT CATEGORY SAMPLE PACK
- GENRE BLUES
- FORMAT WAV, REX2, HALION, EXS24, SOUND FONT, NN-XT, KONTAKT (Preview)
- DLサイズ 1.97 GB (2,117,752,835 byte)
- Release 2012.12
- PRODUCT CODE 93549
- SHORTENED CODE LMD207
- MAKER LOOPMASTERS
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing and/or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to use the Sounds in combination with other sounds within your musical compositions (including music for film, television, multi-media production) of recorded or live performances.
2. The Licensee may use the Sounds for commercial purposes within original musical compositions (i.e. when they don't appear in isolation or as sound effects).
3. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
4. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
5. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sample library product.
6. Licensor will not be responsible if the Sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please remember your payment will be processed in Japanese YEN.
- [Japanese Yen]4,543.00 JPY
- [US Dollar]31.360 USD
- [Euro]29.109 EUR
- [British Pound]24.992 GBP
- [Swiss Franc]27.599 CHF
- [Canadian Dollar]42.630 CAD
- [Australian Dollar]47.638 AUD
- [New Zealand Dollar]51.167 NZD
- [Hong Kong Dollar]244.935 HKD
- [Chinese Yuan]224.622 CNY
- [South Korean Won]41,322.408 KRW
The Blues Sessions is a collection of great, authentic loops, performances and multi's, performed by some of the worlds greatest blues performers. The musicians featured on this collection have worked with such blues legends as "Rory Gallagher", "Davey Graham", "Eric Bibb", "Bert Jansch", "Louisiana Red", "Big Moose Walker", "Woody Mann" and "Roy Rogers and his Delta Rhythm Kings". What's more, the collection has been recorded authentically, using the best vintage equipment and microphones, including RCA ribbon mics from the 40's, Sony Valve mics (C37A) from the 50's, Neve and RCA pre amps, and mixed on a classic, 70's Raindirk series III console, formerly owned by Olympic Studios in London, where it mixed hundreds of classic albums.
In addition to this material, a selection of genuine, vintage blues recordings - some more than 80 years old - have been carefully edited and included, complete with their original vinyl sounds.
All of the material on this collection has been crafted with feel and vibe being the absolute priority. No quantized or overly cleaned, sterile loops here, just heaps of vibe and mojo, the way blues should be.
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
- About KONTAKT format: Please note that this product is not compatible with Kontakt Player, and requires the retail version of Kontakt to work. This product will not appear in the Kontakt libraries pane.
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- When the checkout is complete, 2 confirmation mails which contain Serial Numbers are sent to you mail address.
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.