COLIN DALE - DEEP TECHNO PRODUCER
- PRODUCT CATEGORY SAMPLE PACK
- GENRE TECHNO, TECH HOUSE
- FORMAT WAV, REX2, HALION, EXS24, SOUND FONT, NN-XT, KONG, KONTAKT (Preview)
- DLサイズ 732 MB (768,357,299 byte)
- Release 2012.12
- 商品コード 93381
- 短縮コード MSD017
- MAKER MONSTER SOUNDS
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing and/or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to use the Sounds in combination with other sounds within your musical compositions (including music for film, television, multi-media production) of recorded or live performances.
2. The Licensee may use the Sounds for commercial purposes within original musical compositions (i.e. when they don't appear in isolation or as sound effects).
3. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
4. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
5. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sample library product.
6. Licensor will not be responsible if the Sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please remember your payment will be processed in Japanese YEN.
- [Japanese Yen]4,510.00 JPY
- [US Dollar]41.445 USD
- [Euro]34.594 EUR
- [British Pound]29.993 GBP
- [Swiss Franc]38.117 CHF
- [Canadian Dollar]51.820 CAD
- [Australian Dollar]53.566 AUD
- [New Zealand Dollar]58.003 NZD
- [Hong Kong Dollar]322.074 HKD
- [Chinese Yuan]270.319 CNY
- [South Korean Won]46,226.541 KRW
Monster Sounds is very excited to bring you a collection of unique sounds and grooves from one of the ambassadors of dance music.
Aimed at those looking for inspiration in deep techno, techno or any kind of groove based house production this is a must to check for a plethora of inspiring loop content to get you on your way.
Colin Dale is part of electronic dance music history, with a career spanning over 20 years, and a discography to put many others to shame; Colin continues to bring top quality music to his fans.
Colin Dale was heavily influenced by soul, reggae, jazz, and funk, and he attended school with future scene creators Fabio, Grooverider, Dave Angel, and Bryan Gee so it was inevitable that Colin would end up in music, in 1982 he scored the opening spot for hip hop legend, Tim Westwood, at the cult Soho nightclub, Gossips.
Colin was a major player in forming the iconic radio station, Kiss FM, establishing his ground breaking show the 'Abstrakt Dance'. Running for 16-years and showcasing DJs such as Richie Hawtin, Dave Angel, Lauren Garnier, Carl Craig, Carl Cox, the show elevated techno to a new level and taking to the Internet in 1993, a revolutionary show at the time being the first to be transmitted and streamed live with visuals, Colin lead the field.
As a Dj, Colins CV is unrivalled, from being involved in the running of 'Deep Space' throughout London, to spinning at the luminary clubs Fabric, Rex, Pasha, and Love to namedrop just a few. Colin has spread the word globally playing at major nights on every continent ensuring that his name is synonymous with techno and electronic dance music.
Bringing all this passion and knowledge of the scene it was obvious Colin would be in demand as a producer. As well as running his own label Abstrakt Dance, Colin's production skills have been enlisted by some of the best, he has recorded for labels including Obsessive, Logic, Sensei, Visitor, Swag, Laus, Alien Funk, Plastic City, Influential House, and Evasive amongst others.
With a history like this we could not resist the opportunity to get Colin to use is in depth knowledge to make a Producer pack as part of the artist series for Monster Sounds.
Colin has packed this full of the building blocks needed to help inspire you to capture this soulful and deeply tribal music.
This is an awesome collection ranging sonically from tough edgy and driving to beautifully soul touching, deep and analogue. These sounds instantly capture the sublime and futuristic essence of this much respected ground breaking genre.
Colin has also included 5 song construction kits which serve as a really good "hands on" working guide to putting a track of this style together. Each song contains the main elements from rhythm to melodies and bass all fitting together seamlessly.
（From MONSTER SOUNDS）
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- About KONTAKT format: Please note that this product is not compatible with Kontakt Player, and requires the full retail version of Kontakt to work. This product will not appear in the Kontakt library pane and so cannot be loaded into Kontakt using the Add Library button.
- When the checkout is complete, 2 confirmation mails which contain Serial Numbers are sent to you mail address.
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.