ABSTRACT AND WEIRD VOL.2
- PRODUCT CATEGORY SAMPLE PACK
- GENRE MINIMAL, TECHNO
- FORMAT WAV, REX2, EXS24, KONTAKT (Preview)
- DLサイズ 354 MB (371,868,343 byte)
- Release 2012.9
- 商品コード 93132
- 短縮コード RSDL023
- MAKER SOUNDS OF REVOLUTION
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing and/or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to use the Sounds in combination with other sounds within your musical compositions (including music for film, television, multi-media production) of recorded or live performances.
2. The Licensee may use the Sounds for commercial purposes within original musical compositions (i.e. when they don't appear in isolation or as sound effects).
3. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
4. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
5. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sample library product.
6. Licensor will not be responsible if the Sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: email@example.com
Please remember your payment will be processed in Japanese YEN.
- [Japanese Yen]2,805.00 JPY
- [US Dollar]21.453 USD
- [Euro]19.907 EUR
- [British Pound]17.546 GBP
- [Swiss Franc]19.739 CHF
- [Canadian Dollar]29.613 CAD
- [Australian Dollar]32.251 AUD
- [New Zealand Dollar]34.574 NZD
- [Hong Kong Dollar]168.406 HKD
- [Chinese Yuan]147.340 CNY
- [South Korean Won]27,799.686 KRW
Here's the second episode of 'Abstract & Weird', again programmed by Oliver Schmitt aka Sounds of Revolution, and distributed by Resonance Sound.
As with Volume 1, this collection is loaded with otherworldly FX, atmospherics, peculiar elements and all kinds of twisted and heavily processed sounds that can give your production that certain flair or character. These loops aren't just for sonic experimentalists, though, as they're ideal for all four-to-the-floor genres, including minimal, electro, trance and house of any flavour.
It's varied, fresh and massively inspiring, and equally great for creating ear-catching drops or layering with more traditional beats. All loops leave enough space for your own creative ideas to flourish - in fact, your eagerness to experiment might well be encouraged.
All loops are at 127bpm for easy integration into common electronic genres, and all are available in the most popular sampler formats.
（From SOUNDS OF REVOLUTION）
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
- About KONTAKT format: Please note that this product is not compatible with Kontakt Player, and requires the retail version of Kontakt to work. This product will not appear in the Kontakt libraries pane.
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- When the checkout is complete, 2 confirmation mails which contain Serial Numbers are sent to you mail address.
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.