CINEMATIC TOOLS VOL.1
- PRODUCT CATEGORY SAMPLE PACK
- GENRE SOUNDTRACK, SFX
- FORMAT WAV, ACID, REX2, EXS24, AppleLoops
- DLサイズ 1.6 GB (1,717,139,281 byte)
- Release 2011.11
- 商品コード 91730
- 短縮コード IDSTD039
- MAKER INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing and/or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to use the Sounds in combination with other sounds within your musical compositions (including music for film, television, multi-media production) of recorded or live performances.
2. The Licensee may use the Sounds for commercial purposes within original musical compositions (i.e. when they don't appear in isolation or as sound effects).
3. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
4. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
5. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sample library product.
6. Licensor will not be responsible if the Sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: email@example.com
Please remember your payment will be processed in Japanese YEN.
- [Japanese Yen]4,334.00 JPY
- [US Dollar]31.002 USD
- [Euro]28.889 EUR
- [British Pound]24.976 GBP
- [Swiss Franc]28.092 CHF
- [Canadian Dollar]42.166 CAD
- [Australian Dollar]47.572 AUD
- [New Zealand Dollar]51.277 NZD
- [Hong Kong Dollar]242.880 HKD
- [Chinese Yuan]219.497 CNY
- [South Korean Won]40,926.643 KRW
At Industrial Strength we are always reaching further to bring you the finest underground sample and preset packs for your music productions, so we are extremely proud to broaden our scope and present our first primer collection of effects and cinematic kits especially made for the modern cinematic producer.
Cinematic Tools is a pristine effect collection and was produced by none other than Fred Devanlay. Fred has been a composer and sound designer for 18 years, he has co produced and engineered for French Dj's Claude Monnet, Erik Rug and Martin Solveig.
Fred created Big Wheels Studio in 1990 and started rocking the video game and film industry. He has worked on many AAA games with U.S. composers Tom Salta, Cris Velasco, Sascha Dikiciyan. Fred was also nominated several times for the (BAFTA, GANG awards) as "Sound Designer of the year".
Some of his outstanding sound design, game and advert works include : Splinter Cell Double Agent, Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow, Driver San Fransico, Ghost Recon Advanced War Fighters 1& 2, Brothers in Arms, Far Cry Rayman 3, Raving Rabbids, Hereo's of Might, Ant Magic 5& 6, Nathan Hawks, Deep Impact, Perception, Louis Vuitton, Rexona, Renault, L'Or and Heinken adverts. The list goes on.
Fred Devanlay's Cinematic Tools collection starts off with a fabulous selection of effects that will blow your mind with the depth and the clarity that you would expect from such a well known and experienced sound designer.
In this first collection Fred provided the essential one shot effect samples you need to really beef up any break down or build up in music or films. The effects are great for layering so you can create your own personal touch to each sound. This pack is outstanding for any electronic music style. The pack includes great drum loops and music loops all keyed and labeled with the tempo for ease of use when searching for the right sound.
Cinematic Tools contains Explosions Risers, Pass-bys,, Reverse effects, Sweeps, Impacts, Dives and truly ear grabbing audio loops that are fantastic for any film or music production.
The pack also contains 5 Cinematic Kits which contain Main Cues and feature broken down layers so you can produce your own cinematic music with not much effort.
Cinematic Tools is geared for a the pro user and the beginner alike. All the loops in this pack are in Rex.2, Acid and Apple loops. Cinematic Tools also features Kontakt and Logic EXS Kits. All the audio contained in the pack is at 44.khz 24 Bit.
If you're in search of a great effect pack for Cinematic, Video game, or Electronic Music production then Fred Devanlay's new Cinematic Tools collection should be your first destination.
（From INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH）
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
- About KONTAKT format: Please note that this product is not compatible with Kontakt Player, and requires the retail version of Kontakt to work. This product will not appear in the Kontakt libraries pane.
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- When the checkout is complete, 2 confirmation mails which contain Serial Numbers are sent to you mail address.
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.