VIBES 18 - POST DISCO FUNK
- PRODUCT CATEGORY SAMPLE PACK
- GENRE FUNK, DISCO
- FORMAT WAV
- DLサイズ 1.58 GB (1,693,686,242 byte)
- Release 2023.3
- PRODUCT CODE B9814
- SHORTENED CODE LMD1153
- MAKER LOOPMASTERS
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing and/or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to use the Sounds in combination with other sounds within your musical compositions (including music for film, television, multi-media production) of recorded or live performances.
2. The Licensee may use the Sounds for commercial purposes within original musical compositions (i.e. when they don't appear in isolation or as sound effects).
3. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
4. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
5. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sample library product.
6. Licensor will not be responsible if the Sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: https://sonicwire.com/support/inquiry
Please remember your payment will be processed in Japanese YEN.
- [Japanese Yen]7,271.00 JPY
- [US Dollar]50.192 USD
- [Euro]46.588 EUR
- [British Pound]40.000 GBP
- [Swiss Franc]44.164 CHF
- [Canadian Dollar]68.228 CAD
- [Australian Dollar]76.244 AUD
- [New Zealand Dollar]81.893 NZD
- [Hong Kong Dollar]392.014 HKD
- [Chinese Yuan]359.505 CNY
- [South Korean Won]66,135.864 KRW
Charting sounds from the explosion of Boogie/Post-Disco/Funk from the 70s through to the 80s, Post Disco Funk from Loopmasters is a collection of loops and hits inspired by genre innovators including Zapp, Rick James and Dam Funk, and popularized by world-beating superstars like Prince, Michael Jackson and Cameo.
On this deeply groovy, universally appealing tribute, musicians Duncan White (Cornershop) and Phil Williams (Galaxian) tune up vintage studio gear including a Yamaha drum kit, Ibanez bass guitars, Rhodes Mk2, Korg SH101, Polymoogs and the timeless Juno 106 to record an expansive 1,57GB sound collection. Freaky, spiky electric guitar riffs rub alongside organic live drum work and wild synth work, allowing you to build a true collage of funk.
Delicately recorded in 44,1Khz studio quality utilizing a Neve desk, the royalty-free riffs and breaks found within Post Disco Funk are rich in authenticity and can also be weaved into adjacent genres such as Nu Disco, Future Pop and Synthwave, instantly adding human texture and detail.
In detail you get 1.57 GB of 24Bit 44.1KHZ wavs - 201 Live Drum Loops, 189 Electric Guitar Loops, 140 Keys Loops, 126 Bass Guitar Loops, 88 Synth Loops, 26 Synth Bass Loops, 22 Percussion Loops, 11 Snare Loops, 2 Drum Fill Loops, 1 Tom Loop, 69 Drum Hits, 42 Bass Hits and 13 Instrument Hits.
This collection is also fully Loopcloud ready. More information can be found about Loopmasters award winning software here: loopcloud.com
Any references to any brands on this site/page, including reference to brands and instruments, are provided for description purposes only. For example references to instrument brands are provided to describe the sound of the instrument and/or the instrument used in the sample. Loopmasters do not have (nor do they claim) any association with or endorsement by these brands. Any goodwill attached to those brands rest with the brand owner. Loopmasters or its Suppliers do not accept any liability in relation to the content of the sample or the accuracy of the description. "RHODES" is a registered trademark of Joseph A Brandstetter.
1.57 GB24Bit 44.1KHZ201 Live Drum Loops189 Electric Guitar Loops140 Keys Loops126 Bass Guitar Loops88 Synth Loops26 Synth Bass Loops22 Percussion Loops11 Snare Loops2 Drum Fill Loops1 Tom Loop69 Drum Hits42 Bass Hits13 Instrument Hits
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
- About KONTAKT format: Please note that this product is not compatible with Kontakt Player, and requires the retail version of Kontakt to work. This product will not appear in the Kontakt libraries pane.
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- When the checkout is complete, 2 confirmation mails which contain Serial Numbers are sent to you mail address.
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.