THE NORTH QUARTER SOUND, VOL. 1 - REDEYES
- PRODUCT CATEGORY SAMPLE PACK
- GENRE DRUM'N'BASS, DRUM'N'BASS/JUNGLE, JUNGLE
- FORMAT WAV, EXS24, SOUND FONT, MIDI, NN-XT, KONTAKT (Preview)
- DLサイズ 591 MB (620,598,948 byte)
- Release 2022.2
- PRODUCT CODE B4397
- SHORTENED CODE LMD985
- MAKER LOOPMASTERS
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing and/or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to use the Sounds in combination with other sounds within your musical compositions (including music for film, television, multi-media production) of recorded or live performances.
2. The Licensee may use the Sounds for commercial purposes within original musical compositions (i.e. when they don't appear in isolation or as sound effects).
3. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
4. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
5. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sample library product.
6. Licensor will not be responsible if the Sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: https://sonicwire.com/support/inquiry
Please remember your payment will be processed in Japanese YEN.
- [Japanese Yen]5,610.00 JPY
- [US Dollar]38.216 USD
- [Euro]34.722 EUR
- [British Pound]30.051 GBP
- [Swiss Franc]33.492 CHF
- [Canadian Dollar]51.803 CAD
- [Australian Dollar]57.410 AUD
- [New Zealand Dollar]62.133 NZD
- [Hong Kong Dollar]297.875 HKD
- [Chinese Yuan]270.218 CNY
- [South Korean Won]49,170.320 KRW
Loopmasters are proud to announce the first in a four-part collaboration with one of the most exciting and influential labels in modern drum & bass music ? The North Quarter. With scene stalwart and Loopmasters alumni Lenzman at the helm, The North Quarter is a source for soulful and fresh high tempo sounds. Volume One comes courtesy of Redeyes, one of the key names from the stable.
Although France might be considered peripheral in the Drum & Bass scene, French producer Redeyes has consistently been on the forefront of the genre. Initially starting as a DJ, Julien Salvi soon found his way to the studio, fine-tuning his own blend of soulful music.
When his first album Poetry In Motion was released in 2008 his international booking schedule took off, and also gained Redeyes the approval of the most renowned people in the Drum & Bass landscape. Since then he has started working closely with Toulouse based imprint Vandal, releasing his second album Part Of Me in 2013 and more recently, his Memory Lane EP series.
Although his preferred tempo is provisionally labelled as Drum & Bass, this container concept is too narrow for Redeyes' specific sound. Firmly embedded in Hip-Hop aesthetics and its music and culture, it is only natural his influences are also informed by Jazz, Soul, Funk and Dub. Using this palette in different ways, Redeyes has gained traction from such diverse labels as NinjaTune, Tru Thoughts, Brownswood and The North Quarter.
Redeyes' trademark sound is found in abundance throughout this sample pack for The North Quarter series. With well over 550 MB of content, you'll hear lush keys, thick pads, deep basslines, addictive percussion rhythms, rave-ready breaks & drum loops and a whole host of various instruments and effects! Everything within has been recorded and processed perfectly to keep your productions sounding modern and pristine.
Loops within play between 170-174bpm making this collection perfect for all styles of drum & bass, including liquid, dancefloor, jungle, rollers and more!
In detail, expect to find 586 MB of content with all audio recorded at 24Bit 44.1KHZ. There are 34 Drum Loops, 32 Top Drum Loops, 27 Bass Loops, 22 Synth Loops, 20 Keys Loops, 8 Percussion Loops and 3 Pad Loops. One-shots are 79 Drum Hits, 35 Instruments, 31 Bass Hits, 31 Percs and 8 Fx. You'll also find 73 Soft Sampler Patches (for Kontakt, Sampler/EXS24, NNXT and SFZ) and 33 Midi Files.
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
- About KONTAKT format: Please note that this product is not compatible with Kontakt Player, and requires the retail version of Kontakt to work. This product will not appear in the Kontakt libraries pane.
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- When the checkout is complete, 2 confirmation mails which contain Serial Numbers are sent to you mail address.
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.