- PRODUCT CATEGORY SAMPLE PACK
- GENRE SYNTH PRESET
- FORMAT WAV, MIDI, SYNTH PRESET
- DLサイズ 303 MB (318,530,010 byte)
- Release 2021.10
- 商品コード B2686
- 短縮コード RSDLN0001
- MAKER RESONANCE SOUND
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing and/or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to use the Sounds in combination with other sounds within your musical compositions (including music for film, television, multi-media production) of recorded or live performances.
2. The Licensee may use the Sounds for commercial purposes within original musical compositions (i.e. when they don't appear in isolation or as sound effects).
3. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
4. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
5. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sample library product.
6. Licensor will not be responsible if the Sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: https://sonicwire.com/support/inquiry
Please remember your payment will be processed in Japanese YEN.
- [Japanese Yen]3,696.00 JPY
- [US Dollar]32.594 USD
- [Euro]28.864 EUR
- [British Pound]24.667 GBP
- [Swiss Franc]30.093 CHF
- [Canadian Dollar]41.188 CAD
- [Australian Dollar]45.752 AUD
- [New Zealand Dollar]48.138 NZD
- [Hong Kong Dollar]254.185 HKD
- [Chinese Yuan]206.941 CNY
- [South Korean Won]38,353.731 KRW
The Repro1 Electron delivers an unparalleled experience by maximising the potential of u-he Repro1. The package includes 132 detailed and tagged presets, but the Synthmorph sequences are the heart of the matter.
All presets use pre-mapped controllers (modulation wheels, velocity and aftertouch), so you can use the instant modulation options expressively right away in your own DAW application.
And the magic is further enhanced by the use of Synthmorph sequences and layers!
As Repro1 itself has a simpler structure, you can fiddle with fewer synth parameters in the Synthmorph sequences (usually between 11-16), compared to other synths. Still, in the case of Electron presets, modulating these parameters in parallel generates a swirling kinetic energy in the audio domain that will make any electron particle detector go haywire!
20 full morphing custom Synthmorph sequences (some of which you can hear in the video) are available in both in .MID and .WAV formats.
The same 20 sequences are now also available as so-called "CTRL ONLY" version, where only the parameter modulations are run while you play the keyboard live on the original (or any other!) patch. This reveals an amazing world of possibilities where you can actually achieve many more preset variations, while also having the joy of exploring and creating your own unique presets.
Layering presets adds a new sonic dimension. For the quick start you get 15 matching preset combinations, playing simple one-finger melodies or trigger notes, which usually means playing 3 different MIDI parts for 3 separate Repro1 instances. You access these 15 example sequences in their original MIDI and WAV formats: modify the sounds that make up the layering, and use them to create additional variations of your own.
If you want to feel the movement, the energy, the pulsating plasma energy of the audio, the dynamics of the emotive sounds, then check out Repro1 Electron!
132 U-he Repro1 Electron presets
presets are available in two formats: .h2p and .nksf (Native Instrument NKS)
all presets are commented, categorized and tagged
20 full morphing custom Synthmorph sequences both in .MID and .WAV
20 "CTRL ONLY" .MID sequences for unlimited instant gratification!
15 3-tracks layered sequences in .MID and .WAV as sound variation examples
video tutorial + PDF manual on installation and usage tips
u-he Repro1 Rev 9669 or later
（From RESONANCE SOUND）
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
- About KONTAKT format: Please note that this product is not compatible with Kontakt Player, and requires the retail version of Kontakt to work. This product will not appear in the Kontakt libraries pane.
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- When the checkout is complete, 2 confirmation mails which contain Serial Numbers are sent to you mail address.
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.