SUNNY LAX MODERN TRANCE BUNDLE (VOLS 1-3)
- PRODUCT CATEGORY SAMPLE PACK
- GENRE POPS, HIPHOP, ELECTRO, TECH HOUSE, TRAP
- FORMAT WAV
- Release 2021.9
- PRODUCT CODE B2363
- SHORTENED CODE PRDLD556
- MAKER PRODUCER LOOPS
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing and/or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to use the Sounds in combination with other sounds within your musical compositions (including music for film, television, multi-media production) of recorded or live performances.
2. The Licensee may use the Sounds for commercial purposes within original musical compositions (i.e. when they don't appear in isolation or as sound effects).
3. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
4. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
5. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sample library product.
6. Licensor will not be responsible if the Sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: https://sonicwire.com/support/inquiry
Please remember your payment will be processed in Japanese YEN.
- [Japanese Yen]16,412.00 JPY
- [US Dollar]111.858 USD
- [Euro]102.796 EUR
- [British Pound]88.132 GBP
- [Swiss Franc]97.351 CHF
- [Canadian Dollar]151.054 CAD
- [Australian Dollar]167.787 AUD
- [New Zealand Dollar]180.618 NZD
- [Hong Kong Dollar]874.084 HKD
- [Chinese Yuan]791.053 CNY
- [South Korean Won]144,784.181 KRW
Sunny Lax: Modern Trance Bundle (Vols 1-3)' is a mammoth bundle of pounding modern Trance packs featuring stunning production, a rich feature set and intelligent progressions and melodies. Featuring over a whopping 11GB of uncompressed content spread across 30 colossal Kits, this bundle is sure to bring your Trance productions into the 21st century and well beyond.
These all-encompassing Construction Kits feature all the hallmarks of Progressive Trance, with chunky mid-range basslines, vocal chops, tom-driven percussion loops, sun-drenched synth stabs, white noise washes, groovy top loops, side-chained pads, synth leads and funky basslines.
Each Kit has its own distinct mood, but thanks to the intuitive file naming and key/tempo metadata embedded in the files they can be used with each other and with your other Producer Loops titles with no trouble at all.
Expert production of over 1,500 loops containing radio-ready melodies and hooks and a professional feature set make this an essential addition to your Producer Loops library. Includes MIDI files.
Dry and Wet Loops
Each loop is supplied in both dry and wet versions, meaning you can either use the effect mix heard in the demo files, or apply your own effects to the dry signal to create an entirely new sound.
These FX Tail files contain the decay portion of the wet loops, allowing you to end a phrase naturally without having to resort to fade outs or using up your DSP on custom reverbs and delays.
These non-looped samples contain the percussive and FX samples heard in the Kit demos, allowing you to program new rhythms and breaks to compliment the included rhythms.
For those that want to really get under the hood, 'Sunny Lax: Modern Trance Bundle (Vols 1-3)' includes a number of MIDI files allowing you to use your favourite synths and samplers with the melodic phrases found in the Kits, or to create new variations on the melodies and chord progressions.
About The Producer
Levente Marton, surely better known as Sunny Lax, was born in Romania but has been living in Hungary since he was four years old. As a young thirteen-year-old Levente was a keen enthusiast when it came to making Electronic music, and it was only a matter of time before the hobby that was to become a full-time profession.
Soon he had gained all the experience necessary to employ the latest production techniques that he is now famous for.
Sunny Lax the artist entered the Progressive circuit with releases entered in two major Hungarian remix competitions and his first success came in 2005 after he sent his new track "Puma" to one of the infamous Dance labels, Anjunabeats.
The trio Above & Beyond were so taken aback by his demo that they played the record for weeks on end (and didn't waste any time signing him up). As a result, his first EP was released and within a short time he received the full backing of all the key players on the scene, including the world's No. 1 DJ Armin van Buuren, who made "Puma" the Record Of The Week and featured it on his legendary ASOT Yearmix Album for 2005.
Driven by the success of these records Levente soon started receiving remix requests from almost every major label in the Dance music scene, averaging almost a mix a month. In addition to this, his sets have featured on major radio networks, and he has been asked to play at many key clubs around the world. But most importantly, and the thing that has continued to drive him, has been the overwhelming support from his fans, and for Levente, this is what makes it all worthwhile.
Levente has gone onto create Trance anthems including "Blue Bird", "Elda", "Mique" and "Misgrey", and continued to work with key labels, such as Anjunabeats, Mondo, AVA Recordings and Deep Blue. At the same time he has continued to remix for all the biggest labels, and for leading artists on the scene, such as Above & Beyond, Darren Tate, Lange, Anhken, Daniel Kandi and Nitrous Oxide.
Levente is currently hard at work in the studio working on his first major album.
- 30 Powerful Construction Kits
- Over 150 MIDI files containing melodic data
- Over 1,000 expertly mixed loops
- Dry, wet and unlooped versions for flexibility
- 24-Bit uncompressed audio for pristine quality and excellent headroom
（From PRODUCER LOOPS）
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
- About KONTAKT format: Please note that this product is not compatible with Kontakt Player, and requires the retail version of Kontakt to work. This product will not appear in the Kontakt libraries pane.
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- When the checkout is complete, 2 confirmation mails which contain Serial Numbers are sent to you mail address.
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.