STICK UP BOYS ELECTRONIC POP VOCALS VOL 4
- PRODUCT CATEGORY SAMPLE PACK
- GENRE POPS, HIPHOP, ELECTRO, TECH HOUSE, TRAP
- FORMAT WAV
- Release 2021.9
- 商品コード B2362
- 短縮コード PRDLD555
- MAKER PRODUCER LOOPS
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing and/or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to use the Sounds in combination with other sounds within your musical compositions (including music for film, television, multi-media production) of recorded or live performances.
2. The Licensee may use the Sounds for commercial purposes within original musical compositions (i.e. when they don't appear in isolation or as sound effects).
3. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
4. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
5. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sample library product.
6. Licensor will not be responsible if the Sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: https://sonicwire.com/support/inquiry
Please remember your payment will be processed in Japanese YEN.
- [Japanese Yen]5,775.00 JPY
- [US Dollar]41.429 USD
- [Euro]38.542 EUR
- [British Pound]32.957 GBP
- [Swiss Franc]37.413 CHF
- [Canadian Dollar]55.386 CAD
- [Australian Dollar]61.467 AUD
- [New Zealand Dollar]67.688 NZD
- [Hong Kong Dollar]324.764 HKD
- [Chinese Yuan]295.331 CNY
- [South Korean Won]53,347.751 KRW
'Stick Up Boys: Electronic Pop Vocals Vol 4' continues Producer Loops' experimental foray into 1980s style Pop. This off-the-wall series includes full vocal performances, with toplines, background vocals and chants, all underpinned by analogue focused instrumental Construction Kits.
The latest collaboration between Producer Loops & the Stick Up Boys, 'Stick Up Boys: Electronic Pop Vocals Vol 4' continues this truly leftfield series of Construction Kits, featuring a unique blend of classic Synthwave, Electronica & Funk production.
The Stick Up Boys' off-kilter approach to Electronic Pop music is orchestrated by a trio going by the names of "Front", "Brains" and "The Driver" in Brighton, UK. They were originally formed after Front decided the world owed him something and that it was time to take it.
Check out the Stick Up Boys on Soundcloud.
Dust off that poster of a Ferrari Testarossa, fire up the hoverboard and join the Stick Up Boys on one hell of an adventure.
Due to the analogue nature of the product, please note that MIDI files aren't available for all phrases or Kits, as outboard synthesisers and sequencers were used. However, 71 MIDI files are included in total, meaning you'll still have room for customisation.
Complete Vocal Performances:
Each of the five Kits has a central vocal performance to provide you with a complete and full arrangement. You might want to re-sample them and mix in your own vocal tracks, use them as inspiration for an original hook or process them beyond recognition and push into uncharted 80s Pop territory.
All of the loops and samples in this product are 100% Royalty-Free, so once purchased, you can use these loops and samples in your commercial releases without having to pay any hidden costs.
- 5 Construction Kits
- Individual WAV Files
- MIDI Included
- ACIDized WAV Files
- Apple Loops/AIFF Files
- REX2 Loops
- Ableton Live 8.1.3
- Reason Refill
- Loops sync to BPM
- 44.1 kHz/24-Bit
- PC/Mac Compatible
- Royalty-Free (No Exceptions)
（From PRODUCER LOOPS）
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
- About KONTAKT format: Please note that this product is not compatible with Kontakt Player, and requires the retail version of Kontakt to work. This product will not appear in the Kontakt libraries pane.
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- When the checkout is complete, 2 confirmation mails which contain Serial Numbers are sent to you mail address.
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.