- PRODUCT CATEGORY SAMPLE PACK
- GENRE HIPHOP, DRUM'N'BASS/JUNGLE, TECH HOUSE, TRAP, FUTURE BASS
- FORMAT WAV
- DLサイズ 2.11 GB (2,261,189,325 byte)
- Release 2021.5
- 商品コード B1848
- 短縮コード 5PIND136
- MAKER 5PIN MEDIA
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing and/or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to use the Sounds in combination with other sounds within your musical compositions (including music for film, television, multi-media production) of recorded or live performances.
2. The Licensee may use the Sounds for commercial purposes within original musical compositions (i.e. when they don't appear in isolation or as sound effects).
3. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
4. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
5. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sample library product.
6. Licensor will not be responsible if the Sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: https://sonicwire.com/support/inquiry
Please remember your payment will be processed in Japanese YEN.
- [Japanese Yen]4,312.00 JPY
- [US Dollar]38.945 USD
- [Euro]32.679 EUR
- [British Pound]27.973 GBP
- [Swiss Franc]35.799 CHF
- [Canadian Dollar]48.122 CAD
- [Australian Dollar]51.711 AUD
- [New Zealand Dollar]55.594 NZD
- [Hong Kong Dollar]302.469 HKD
- [Chinese Yuan]252.341 CNY
- [South Korean Won]44,229.724 KRW
24Surex and 5Pin Media team up to bring you the captivating and beguiling collection that is Eclectic Electronica.
Ric, aka 24SuRex, is a professional musician/composer based in Milan who is equally skilled behind the drums as he is with synthesizers and a DAW. With his many years experience playing live performances with small to big bands both in Italy and abroad, he has covered jazz, avant-garde jazz, post-rock, funk-hop and experimental electroacoustic music. He has also collaborated and performed as a sideman on many a recording. Over time he developed a love for both acoustic and synthetic sound that has led him to experiment with samples and synthesizers composing/producing pieces for local film directors.
Followers of artists such as Fourtet, Bicep, Maribou State, Boards of Canada and Catching Flies will appreciate 24Surex's eclectic tonal palette which is rich and complex but never crowded. Expect to find a few 3/4 time loops and 4/4 time loops at 6 bars long for some interesting cycles. You will also encounter scales such as Mixolydian, Phrygian, Locrian and Diminished along with the usual Harmonic Major and Minor scales.
Eclectic Electronica clocks in at 2Gb with a total 409 loops available in ACID WAV and Apple formats accompanied by 235 One-shots, 300 Multi-samples, 23 Sampler Patches, 8 Drum Kits, 134 MIDI files and a Live 10 Project featuring 23 full Sampler based Instrument Racks and 8 Drum Racks. Please note that the 409 loops contain, in most cases, instances of WET and DRY loops and Deconstructed Drum Loops for added versatility. Please see the detailed specs below for the number of Unique files for each element.
Give the full demo a spin and download the free taster loops for a test drive of the quality that lies inside. All music loops, music one-shots and midi files include musical key info for quick and easy tuning.
Professionally produced loops and one-shots combined with the flexibility of MIDI enables you to take your productions in the right direction.
- 24Bit Quality
- 2 Gb
- 139 Drum (31 Unique)
- 109 Music (51 Unique)
- 88 Bass (52 Unique)
- 21 Atmos
- 20 FX
- 32 Vox (15 Unique)
(Apple & Acid WAV)
- 138 Drum & Percussion
- 30 Synth
- 30 Bass
- 20 FX
- 17 Vox
MULTI-SAMPLES & PATCHES:
- 300 Multi-Samples
- 13 Bass Multi-Sample Patches
- 10 Music Multi-Sample Patches
- 8 Drum Kits
(NNXT, Kontakt 3, Halion, EXS24, Battery 3 and SFZ Sample formats)
- 51 Bass
- 35 Music
- 48 Drum
- 1 Live10 Project
- 1 Music Jam Session
- 13 Bass Instruments (with Macros)
- 10 Music Instruments (with Macros)
- 8 Drum Racks
Please Note: Requires Live 10.0.2+ for Ableton Live Pack
（From 5PIN MEDIA）
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
- About KONTAKT format: Please note that this product is not compatible with Kontakt Player, and requires the retail version of Kontakt to work. This product will not appear in the Kontakt libraries pane.
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- When the checkout is complete, 2 confirmation mails which contain Serial Numbers are sent to you mail address.
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.