HISTORIC INDUSTRIAL SERIES
- PRODUCT CATEGORY Sound Effect
- FORMAT WAV, MUTANT
- DLサイズ 13.52 GB (14,520,656,180 byte)
- Release 2020.8
- 商品コード A9577
- 短縮コード SNDID030
- MAKER SOUND IDEAS
- warning About MUTANT
- warning About the data of more than 4GB
- info_outline End User License Agreement
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing, or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to use the Sounds to synchronize in timed relation with audio/visual productions or applications, such as films, video productions, radio/TV programs or commercials, live performances, computer games and multimedia presentations. The Licensee may modify the Sounds and may use the Sounds for commercial purposes within the productions.
2. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
3. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
4. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sound effects library product.
5. Licensor will not be responsible if the contents of this disc does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: https://sonicwire.com/support/inquiry
Please remember your payment will be processed in Japanese YEN.
- [Japanese Yen]34,342.00 JPY
- [US Dollar]329.041 USD
- [Euro]273.576 EUR
- [British Pound]245.704 GBP
- [Swiss Franc]296.717 CHF
- [Canadian Dollar]426.185 CAD
- [Australian Dollar]447.062 AUD
- [New Zealand Dollar]466.388 NZD
- [Hong Kong Dollar]2,550.464 HKD
- [Chinese Yuan]2,162.322 CNY
- [South Korean Won]364,259.273 KRW
Historic Industrial Series is a collection of vintage steam engines, chugging diesel motors, hand cranked gadgets and water-powered mills that contributed to the industrial revolution. These 740 digital-age stereo recordings of vintage industry equipment sounds were recorded at 24 bit/48 kHz and can be delivered by download in your choice of 24/48 broadcast wav files. The audio files have been embedded with metadata that is fully cross referenced for detailed and accurate searches in your asset management software.
To find and preserve the sounds of these remarkable machines so that you can place them seamlessly into your modern productions, we found some unique recording spaces and equipment. We are grateful to the organizations and institutions that let us in and helped us document these historical sounds.
Some of the places we went, include:
Kempton Steam Organisation in London, England
Vintage Post War Bowling Alley in Buffalo, New York
International Printing Museum in Carson, California
Coolspring Power Museum in Coolspring, Pennsylvania
Masson Mills Working Cotton Textile Mill in Derbyshire, England
Lee Maxwell Washing Machine Museum in Eaton, Colorado
Hamilton Steam and Power Museum, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Family Heirloom Weavers in Red Lion, Pennsylvania
Markham Grange Steam Museum in South Yorkshire, England
Elgin & Winter Garden Theatre Heritage Elevator in Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Steam and Gas Show in Vista, California
Baltimore Museum of Industry of Baltimore, Maryland
Cable Car Museum Center Power Station in San Francisco, California
Queen Street Mill Textile Museum in Lancashire, England
Craftsmanship Museum in Carlsbad, California
Charles River Music in Boston, Massachusetts
Some the historic machinery we recorded, includes:
Sputtering gas engines from 1.4 to 300 horsepower
Treadle, foot and hand crank sewing machines
Grist Mills and waterwheel powered mills, gears and grinders
Looms and textile machinery dating back to the mid 1800s and Jacquard looms
Machine shops with belt driven lathes
Steam powered pump engines, traction steam engines, sawmill equipment, milling machines, steam whistle blasts
Washing machines from the very early 1900’s
Passenger elevators with manual cage doors
Living industrial museum factory ambiences and backgrounds
Printing presses, linotypes
And there is so much more!
Digitally Recorded in Stereo at 24 bit/96 kHz
Broadcast wav files - Available for download as 24 bit/48 kHz or 24 bit/96 kHz
740 Sound Effects
24.8 GB @ 24/48
（From SOUND IDEAS）
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
- About MUTANT: Search sounds by using the 'Keyword' or 'Description' field in the Sound Management Software "Mutant" (feature available from Vers.3 on).
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- About KONTAKT format: Please note that this product is not compatible with Kontakt Player, and requires the full retail version of Kontakt to work. This product will not appear in the Kontakt library pane and so cannot be loaded into Kontakt using the Add Library button.
- When the checkout is complete, 2 confirmation mails which contain Serial Numbers are sent to you mail address.
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.