- PRODUCT CATEGORY SAMPLE PACK
- GENRE TECHNO, ELECTRONICA / IDM, FX, TECH HOUSE, DOWNTEMPO
- FORMAT WAV, HALION, EXS24, AppleLoops, KONTAKT 3, KONTAKT (Preview)
- DLサイズ 2.84 GB (3,050,112,859 byte)
- Release 2020.7
- 商品コード A9448
- 短縮コード ZG258DL
- MAKER ZERO-G
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing and/or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to use the Sounds in combination with other sounds within your musical compositions (including music for film, television, multi-media production) of recorded or live performances.
2. The Licensee may use the Sounds for commercial purposes within original musical compositions (i.e. when they don't appear in isolation or as sound effects).
3. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
4. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
5. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sample library product.
6. Licensor will not be responsible if the Sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: https://sonicwire.com/support/inquiry
Please remember your payment will be processed in Japanese YEN.
- [Japanese Yen]4,147.00 JPY
- [US Dollar]39.948 USD
- [Euro]32.907 EUR
- [British Pound]29.221 GBP
- [Swiss Franc]35.475 CHF
- [Canadian Dollar]50.883 CAD
- [Australian Dollar]51.806 AUD
- [New Zealand Dollar]55.514 NZD
- [Hong Kong Dollar]309.709 HKD
- [Chinese Yuan]258.815 CNY
- [South Korean Won]44,055.157 KRW
Fractale Fragmente is an exquisite, experimental multi-format sound library from the Hamburg-based electronic project Neueheimat. Neueheimat is the brain-child of Dennis Grell and Philipp Staudinger - two producers and sound designers, whose idea was to create an unconventional library of sound tools for film and video soundtrack creators experimental music artists and alternative EDM producers.
The library‘s sound sources are as diverse as they are unusual. Only a small selection of synthesisers was used. Most sound sources came from field recordings, underwater shooting, contact microphones, broken machines, industrial equipment, children's toys, live concerts and other noise sources all recorded through a vintage analogue signal path to create a unique and incomparable listening experience.
The library comes with an elegant and easy to use Kontakt interface that will help you create entirely new sounds from the existing samples. Not only are there 6 individual filters, ADSR and LFO there is also easy access to a whole array of effects, including delay, reverb and modulation that will help you sculpt and shape your sounds to perfection.
As well as having a custom Kontakt 6 interface the library also comes with Kontakt3, EXS24, Reason and HALion instruments as well as Acidized Wav files and AIFF Apple Loops.
An-Aus : On/Off
Switches, noises from mechanical stuff
Funk : Radio
Noises, blips, drones, switches, fragments of the noise floor , over the airwaves
Cuts from live performances.
Sounds from studio/music gear, partly sequenced, vco-love
Industrial sounds from machines, reflections, rooms, hangars
Underwater recordings with specialized equipment/microphones. Harbour, ships,
nature, things thrown in water, bathrooms
Deep frequency sounds, sub drones etc
No key, no scale, without adjusted freq.
KONTAKT, ACIDIZED WAV FILES, AIFF APPLE LOOPS, EXS24, REASON AND HALION
Super interesting sounds in the pack, I was very inspired while listening and immediately had ideas for new music - Super cool.
Philipp Milner (Clueso & HUNDREDS)
What I really like is that this collection of sounds, rhythms and noises is NOT assigned to a genre. You will find a fine selection here that knows how to surprise with coarseness, roughness and above all, unpredictability - Inspiring.
Cool thing! I would like to use it.
Susanne Kirchmayr alias Electric Indigo
I find the Frakatal Fragmente sound library very inspiring and immediately want to start making music when I listen to the sounds! My favourite folders are On - Off, Atonal and Submerged. I really like making music out of noises anyway and with this library I would probably first build a few drum kits and then go on and process samples to get tonal, melodic qualities out of them.
Abstract sounds and intricate structures without narrative frills, clear and true and yet fantastic.
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- About KONTAKT format: Please note that this product is not compatible with Kontakt Player, and requires the full retail version of Kontakt to work. This product will not appear in the Kontakt library pane and so cannot be loaded into Kontakt using the Add Library button.
- When the checkout is complete, 2 confirmation mails which contain Serial Numbers are sent to you mail address.
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.