GLITCH HOP LAB
- PRODUCT CATEGORY SAMPLE PACK
- GENRE ELECTRONICA / IDM, DRUM'N'BASS/JUNGLE, DUBSTEP
- FORMAT WAV
- DLサイズ 801 MB (840,730,354 byte)
- Release 2020.1
- 商品コード A9057
- 短縮コード MASD003
- MAKER MASK MOVEMENT●
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing and/or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to use the Sounds in combination with other sounds within your musical compositions (including music for film, television, multi-media production) of recorded or live performances.
2. The Licensee may use the Sounds for commercial purposes within original musical compositions (i.e. when they don't appear in isolation or as sound effects).
3. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
4. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
5. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sample library product.
6. Licensor will not be responsible if the Sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: https://sonicwire.com/support/inquiry
Please remember your payment will be processed in Japanese YEN.
- [Japanese Yen]3,311.00 JPY
- [US Dollar]30.530 USD
- [Euro]28.280 EUR
- [British Pound]24.912 GBP
- [Swiss Franc]29.848 CHF
- [Canadian Dollar]43.176 CAD
- [Australian Dollar]50.873 AUD
- [New Zealand Dollar]52.106 NZD
- [Hong Kong Dollar]236.703 HKD
- [Chinese Yuan]216.533 CNY
- [South Korean Won]37,806.730 KRW
Mask Movement Samples proudly present Glitch Hop Laboratory - an extraordinary collection of sounds for Glitch Hop, Neuro, Hip-Hop, Dubstep, Trap and other similar electronic music genres.
Each sample passed through detailed quality control of Mask Movement Samples studio, curated by Histibe. Packed full of sharp and quality drum loops, reese basslines, gnarly synths, abstract atmospheric pads & loops + an essential collection of one-shot drums and experimental effects.
The sample pack is designed by Lucas The Flow, music producer and DJ from West Virginia who now lives in Columbus, Ohio in the USA.
Once learning Ableton in 2010, Lucas's production interests shifted to focus on Dubstep, Neurofunk Drum & Bass, Glitch Hop, Downtempo, Trap and more experimental styles. In recent years, he has released music on around 20 labels worldwide such as: Wonk#ay Records, Wormhole Music Group, Southside Dubstars UK, Aspire Higher, Keep Deep, The Gradient Perspective and more. He has been booked to perform at Big Dub, Lost Lands, Infrasound, The Black Box, and many other events and festivals in the USA. Now a seasoned performer and producer, Lucas flows between genres and vibes seamlessly to create a cohesive, yet constantly shifting body of music.
Music demo for the project was created in the form of collaborative track between Histibe and Lucas.
In detail, expect to find over 250 original loops and 120 one-shot samples recorded at 24Bit & 44.1kHz Wav format. At tempos from 70 to 100 BPM, Glitch Hop Laboratory is perfect tool for music producers and beatmakers who are looking for something raw, deep and creative.
Drawing influence from the sounds of artists such as Tipper, Kursa, Noisia, Jade Cicada, Aphex Twin, plus labels including Inspected, Division, Slug Wife, and MethLab - this is a great collection of starting points for artists looking to make modern electronic music.
（From MASK MOVEMENT●）
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- About KONTAKT format: Please note that this product is not compatible with Kontakt Player, and requires the full retail version of Kontakt to work. This product will not appear in the Kontakt library pane and so cannot be loaded into Kontakt using the Add Library button.
- When the checkout is complete, 2 confirmation mails which contain Serial Numbers are sent to you mail address.
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.