FUTURE GLOW - FUTURE POP VOCALS
- PRODUCT CATEGORY SAMPLE PACK
- GENRE POPS, CHILL, FUTURE BASS, FUTURE HOUSE
- FORMAT WAV
- DLサイズ 3.29 GB (3,537,392,552 byte)
- Release 2020.2
- 商品コード A9005
- 短縮コード RSDL437
- MAKER BLACK OCTOPUS
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing and/or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to use the Sounds in combination with other sounds within your musical compositions (including music for film, television, multi-media production) of recorded or live performances.
2. The Licensee may use the Sounds for commercial purposes within original musical compositions (i.e. when they don't appear in isolation or as sound effects).
3. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
4. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
5. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sample library product.
6. Licensor will not be responsible if the Sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: https://sonicwire.com/support/inquiry
Please remember your payment will be processed in Japanese YEN.
- [Japanese Yen]5,797.00 JPY
- [US Dollar]50.987 USD
- [Euro]44.944 EUR
- [British Pound]37.611 GBP
- [Swiss Franc]46.486 CHF
- [Canadian Dollar]64.142 CAD
- [Australian Dollar]71.019 AUD
- [New Zealand Dollar]75.826 NZD
- [Hong Kong Dollar]397.007 HKD
- [Chinese Yuan]323.198 CNY
- [South Korean Won]60,807.431 KRW
The Future Pop style of music is flooding the radios right now, and this pack has all of the vocals you need to make a hit song from the start to finish! From the creator of Chants and Shouts Vol1, Future Glow ? Future Pop Vocals is a style defining pack driven by Male vocals; with full song acapellas (organized by Verse, Pre/Chorus, Ad-libs, Bridge, Harmonies, etc) and as both Wet and Dry stems. But it doesn’t stop there! Alongside all these songs is a full toolkit of contemporary, radio-ready vocal effects and edits, including: Chopped Vocals, Pads, Risers, Shouts, Stabs, Tones and Vocoded Vocals, so you can add that unique, futuristic twist to your latest production.
Future Pop may be the name of the game, but it doesn’t mean it’s the only way to go! Future Bass, House, Down Tempo, Lofi, Chillout, or even Break Beat styles can all benefit from this pack. You just have to drag and drop into your favorite DAW, and away you go!
The future never seemed brighter! Grab Future Glow ? Future Pop Vocals today!
Inspired by: Diplo, Marshmello, Jonas Blue, Calvin Harris, Bastille, Frank Ocean, & Ed Sheeran.
* Almost 4 gigs of vocal content!
** Loads of different variations of each vocal!
*** Made by the same vocalist and sound designer from the chart topping Chants & Shouts Vol 1!]
（From BLACK OCTOPUS）
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
- About KONTAKT format: Please note that this product is not compatible with Kontakt Player, and requires the retail version of Kontakt to work. This product will not appear in the Kontakt libraries pane.
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- When the checkout is complete, 2 confirmation mails which contain Serial Numbers are sent to you mail address.
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.