SAM KDC - EXPERIMENTAL TECHNO
- PRODUCT CATEGORY SAMPLE PACK
- GENRE TECHNO
- FORMAT WAV, REX2, HALION, EXS24, SOUND FONT, NN-XT, KONG, KONTAKT (Preview)
- DLサイズ 795 MB (834,099,575 byte)
- Release 2020.2
- 商品コード A8936
- 短縮コード LMD901
- MAKER LOOPMASTERS
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing and/or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to use the Sounds in combination with other sounds within your musical compositions (including music for film, television, multi-media production) of recorded or live performances.
2. The Licensee may use the Sounds for commercial purposes within original musical compositions (i.e. when they don't appear in isolation or as sound effects).
3. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
4. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
5. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sample library product.
6. Licensor will not be responsible if the Sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: https://sonicwire.com/support/inquiry
Please remember your payment will be processed in Japanese YEN.
- [Japanese Yen]3,751.00 JPY
- [US Dollar]33.012 USD
- [Euro]29.314 EUR
- [British Pound]24.938 GBP
- [Swiss Franc]30.530 CHF
- [Canadian Dollar]41.750 CAD
- [Australian Dollar]46.395 AUD
- [New Zealand Dollar]48.647 NZD
- [Hong Kong Dollar]257.419 HKD
- [Chinese Yuan]210.182 CNY
- [South Korean Won]38,887.589 KRW
Loopmasters are proud to present Experimental Techno - a brooding and sinister collection by purveyor of forward-thinking electronic music, Sam KDC. The full extent of Sam’s sonic palette is on display, as atmospheric and mysterious as it is dark and weighty. As usual, all content within is 100% royalty free.
Releasing music since 2009 as Sam KDC, British artist Samuel Wood has grown into one of electronic music's most passionate developers of the outer edge. Most of his recorded work operates within the techno sphere but you would be mistaken to limit his music by tying it to any current sub-genre.
Recording primarily for ASC's Auxiliary label and the Samurai / Horo labels, Sam has also been an integral part of the Grey Area label and sound, a creative musical pathway that ties a musical bridge between 85 and 128 bpm with crafty polyrhythms. As further evidence of his versatility, his debut LP 'Late Night Innominate' Vol 1 (2015) was an entirely ambient long player which found favour across the electronic music world for its emotive power. Fresh off the back of Sam’s acclaimed ‘Omen Rising’ LP on Horo this year, this sample collection brings you the latest in Sam’s sound design.
Experimental Techno shows off Sam KDC’s 128bpm skillset, with emphasis on depth of field and textural sonics. Twisted, sci-fi synth lines and tight drum work can be used to weave a uniquely dystopian sound, drawing influences from Berlin techno and the bass driven electronica championed by Horo and Auxiliary. Warped drones and tense pads will provide you a thick layer of atmosphere upon which to lay your other sounds, while menacing saturated bass sounds provide your low end with a fierce grit.
In detail, expect to find 790 MB of content recorded at 24Bit & 44.1KHZ. There are 43 drum loops, 28 arp loops, 28 synth loops, 27 top loops, 19 bass loops, 5 kick loops, 3 hat loops and 2 perc loops. One-shots are 235 drum hits, 55 drones, 50 bass hits, 40 FX, 25 pads and 22 synth hits. Also included are 156 Rex2 files, 169 soft sampler patches for (Halion, EXS24, Kontakt, NNXT and SFZ) and 10 Kong.
Check out the demos above and log in to download a free taster pack now. This collection is also fully Loopcloud ready. More information can be found about Loopmasters award winning software here: loopcloud.com
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
- About KONTAKT format: Please note that this product is not compatible with Kontakt Player, and requires the retail version of Kontakt to work. This product will not appear in the Kontakt libraries pane.
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- When the checkout is complete, 2 confirmation mails which contain Serial Numbers are sent to you mail address.
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.