BOXCUTTER - COSMIC DUB ELECTRONICS 2
- PRODUCT CATEGORY SAMPLE PACK
- GENRE ELECTRONICA / IDM, DOWNTEMPO
- FORMAT WAV, REX2, HALION, EXS24, SOUND FONT, NN-XT, KONTAKT (Preview)
- DLサイズ 1.41 GB (1,515,409,065 byte)
- Release 2019.2
- 商品コード A6886
- 短縮コード LMD804
- MAKER LOOPMASTERS
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing and/or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to use the Sounds in combination with other sounds within your musical compositions (including music for film, television, multi-media production) of recorded or live performances.
2. The Licensee may use the Sounds for commercial purposes within original musical compositions (i.e. when they don't appear in isolation or as sound effects).
3. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
4. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
5. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sample library product.
6. Licensor will not be responsible if the Sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: https://sonicwire.com/support/inquiry
Please remember your payment will be processed in Japanese YEN.
- [Japanese Yen]4,664.00 JPY
- [US Dollar]40.880 USD
- [Euro]36.141 EUR
- [British Pound]30.060 GBP
- [Swiss Franc]37.496 CHF
- [Canadian Dollar]51.116 CAD
- [Australian Dollar]56.571 AUD
- [New Zealand Dollar]60.499 NZD
- [Hong Kong Dollar]318.311 HKD
- [Chinese Yuan]259.222 CNY
- [South Korean Won]48,749.348 KRW
Loopmasters welcome the return of Boxcutter with the much anticipated Cosmic Dub Vol2, a universe of smooth and calculated bass weight, intricate beats and dubbed out sonics from the man who does it better than anyone. Inspire your productions 100% royalty free today!
Barry Lynn aka Boxcutter, is a musician and producer from Northern Ireland. He’s been releasing music since 2005 on labels like Hotflush Recordings, Planet Mu and Touch Sensitive, and has remixed for Ninja Tune, 4AD and Matador amongst others. Barry also records under his given name and also as The Host. He also runs Kinnego Records, an independent label originally started to showcase his collaborations.
Cosmic Dub 2 covers a wide range of bases, with different formats, timbres and moods all covered with meticulous attention to detail. Get ready for downtempo drum loops, dub bass samples, lofi synth hits, glitch FX hits, pads, vocals, keys, guitars and more, all primed and ready to be dropped into your DAW in a heartbeat to bring the vibes to your next hit!
“I’m happy to present a second sample pack for Loopmasters. This new batch, like my first pack, is a selection of the most usable sounds and loops I’ve made over the last few years, all originally intended for use in my own material. There’s a bit more tempo variation in this new set, so hopefully people into 160 and 170 territory will have a lot to work with, as will house and downtempo producers, but there’s still a lot of 140 here too.
I use a lot of instruments and hardware to make my sounds, but I’m not averse to software either, so you get a lot of sound sources used throughout. Bass guitar features a lot, often processed with vintage pedals and hardware reverbs and tape effects. I’ve included soft filtered harmonics, straight up funk lines, and ring-modulated fusion zaps. Analogue vintage synths pop up in a few different contexts, from soft jazzy house to aggressive experimental acid. I’ve also used a few some classic keyboards for phrases, lush synthscapes and chords.
Drum loops are pulled straight from projects and use a lot of source material, from original Simmons drums played live to the gritty modular sounds of Patchblocks mini-synthesizers, but also live drums from drummer James McConville with whom I recently made a live jazz fusion EP. There’s also quite a few conventional electronic drum loops made in the box.
There’s a nice selection of DSP-heavy pads and musical hits with a lot of grainy movement, and some drum patterns that have a lot of processed detail.
Hoping people have fun with it all, there’s source material for a lot of records here!”
With loops pulsing out between 80-170bpm, this pack will sound right at home within a context of dub, dubstep, future garage, lo-fi hip hop, drum ‘n’ bass, downtempo or any other musical & bass oriented genres!
In detail, expect to find 1.56 GB of content, with all wavs recorded at 24Bit & 44.1KHZ. 237 loops are divided up as 63 synth loops, 47 synth bass loops, 28 glitch FX drum loops, 25 full drum loops, 20 percussive FX loops, 19 drum part loops, 9 percussion loops, 7 electric bass loops, 6 guitar loops, 4 top loops, 3 drum fill loops, 3 pad loops, 2 keys loops and 1 vox loop. 329 one-shots are divided up as 97 drum hits, 70 FX, 55 bass hits, 52 synth hits, 30 glitch FX, 20 bass multis and 5 instrument multis. Also included are 256 Rex2 Files and 143 Soft Sampler Patches (for NNXT, Halion, Kontakt, EXS24 and Sfz).
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
- About KONTAKT format: Please note that this product is not compatible with Kontakt Player, and requires the retail version of Kontakt to work. This product will not appear in the Kontakt libraries pane.
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- When the checkout is complete, 2 confirmation mails which contain Serial Numbers are sent to you mail address.
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.